Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

26 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

WTF at always speaking English????

Maybe because she's at Cannes and not everyone there speaks French lol, people from all over the world are there for the festival. And speaking mostly English on her social media makes sense as she has fans from a lot of places, again, not everyone speaks French.

Oh no! You are not going to say I am jealous, are you?

All the French models & French actresses speaks French at Cannes and for L'Oréal. Period. And NOT EVERYONE speaks English especially in France. A little bit of respect for her fellow young French fans will be good. Speaking both French & English is not going to hurt her.

Now on a side not : both dresses looks super bad on her. She basically has no waist & she looks like a box used to deliver a fridge :/ the golden dress is the worse.

42 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

All the French models & French actresses speaks French at Cannes and for L'Oréal. Period. And NOT EVERYONE speaks English especially in France. A little bit of respect for her fellow young French fans will be good. Speaking both French & English is not going to hurt her.

Now on a side not : both dresses looks super bad on her. She basically has no waist & she looks like a box used to deliver a fridge :/ the golden dress is the worse.

In her defense she's just  16. So she'll conduct herself in public as her mommy or manager tell her to. Obviously they'd rather she catered to  the global audience by conversing in English, though admittedly at the expense of (some of ) her compatriots  :idk:

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Nah to be honest I don't see you being jealous of her lol. Regarding the whole "omg she speaks English shame on her!!!" thing, speaking English at an event where people from all over the world are is not weird or unheard of. You're making it sound like French and only French should be allowed to be spoken there, which is just absurd. And I never said EVERYONE (lol) speaks English in France. I said that there are lots of people FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AT CANNES, and not the whole world speaks French, thus her speaking English at an event with lots of international people there makes perfect sense.

2 posts to say exactly the same thing ^^ so read again my answer to have an answer to your second answer :captain:

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

In her defense she's just  16. So she'll conduct herself in public as her mommy or manager tell her to. Obviously they'd rather she catered to  the global audience by conversing in English, though admittedly at the expense of (some of ) her compatriots  :idk:

No, she speaks English because she is a show off and she is full of herself. Still like the way she looks -only her face with less or no make up, i think too much make up is hiding her beauty- but her personality is so shitty I don't even know where to start, so I won't :ninja:

There is a lot of new pics of her on L'Oréal's FB & She looks lovely.

Clearly I did have to post it again because you twisted my words and implied I said something totally different which I never did in the first place. But then again, that's nothing new here lol. For some odd reason a lot of people just love to discuss here for no apparent reason. So now the reason for her speaking English is because she's full of herself and a show off? Lol then all of the non French people at Cannes must be show offs as well, no? But then again, you don't go to Cannes to display your sweet personality. 

On 5/20/2017 at 3:43 PM, frenchkiki said:

2 posts to say exactly the same thing ^^ so read again my answer to have an answer to your second answer :captain:

No, she speaks English because she is a show off and she is full of herself. Still like the way she looks -only her face with less or no make up, i think too much make up is hiding her beauty- but her personality is so shitty I don't even know where to start, so I won't :ninja:

There is a lot of new pics of her on L'Oréal's FB & She looks lovely.

I agree. Thylane is beautiful, but there is something about her that puts me off. She has no charisma.

Yep ^^ but she is still young she will learn her new job -because being a teen/young woman model is so much different and harder than being a child model- by doing & doing again/ You can't learn how to have charisma tho.

An cute interview... In French! Alleluia!

Woah!! What's with all the bashing? She's a 16 year old girl, not a professional model or television personality. Give the girl a break.

She's probably more concerned with the things other 16 year old girls are concerned with (boys, school, friends) than trying to make strides in the modelling world just yet.

Any 16yo who's been told her whole life that she's beautiful/special, signs a modelling contract, and attends events in Cannes is bound to feel somewhat superior to others.

Give her time to mature and gain worldly experience, and we might all be surprised by the woman she becomes.

What bashing?

We are giving our opinion and it's not because it's not the same as yours it's bashing.

Just different opinions.

And my opinion about her being full of herself is not bashing, it's from what I see & hear about her in the fashion world.

And she is a professional model since the age of 2.

And nothing wrong with her going to Cannes for l'oréal.

And for the records, you said exactly what I said:

Me: but she is still young she will learn her new job by doing & doing again

you : Give her time to mature and gain worldly experience, and we might all be surprised by the woman she becomes.

:idk:

And guys: you have to learn & accept that your fav models are going to be criticized or the butt hurt is going to be very real.

I just hope she pulls a Doutzen and does not let L'Oreal touch her hair, or she'll have fried, horrible hair like Barbara within the next 18 months :ninja:  Hated both dresses from Cannes but this year I feel like all the L'Oreal models are wearing horrible or unfitted dresses so can't blame this on her.