Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Gossip Girl stars and real-life couple Blake Lively and Penn Badgley celebrate at the opening party for Juicy Couture’s 5th Avenue flagship store in New York City on Thursday.

So why does Blake, 21, love Juicy style? She told ET: “They’ll take basic things and make them really fun and flirty.” As for Penn, he likes how “incredibly comfortable” the pieces are.

// I personally don't think she pulled out that outfit.

post-23203-1226078158_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078212_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078299_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078342_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078364_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078416_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078457_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078558_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078588_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078639_thumb.jpg

post-23203-1226078685_thumb.jpg

Blake Lively shows off the best new American Fashion in the December 2008 issue of W Magazine. Here’s an excerpt:

“…Lively has two indies in the can. There’s Elvis and Anabelle, in which she plays a bulimic Texas beauty queen alongside Max Minghella, Keith Carradine, Mary Steenburgen and Joe Mantegna. And in June she wrapped The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, written and directed by Rebecca Miller. Lively plays young Pippa—a drug user–turned–stay-at-home mom—while Robin Wright Penn tackles the middle-aged version opposite Alan Arkin, Julianne Moore and Winona Ryder. The movie will be showing on the festival circuit starting early next year.

“Along with braving a hideous spray tan and scary pageant hair, Lively shed serious weight from her “five nine and three-quarters” frame for Elvis and Anabelle. “I play a beauty queen who died of bulimia,” she says. “But beauty queens are still very toned. So I lost weight, but I got toned. It was the healthiest I’ve ever been. I just made chicken breasts from Whole Foods on a George Foreman Grill, with asparagus and broccoli.” Not an easy task for someone who describes food as ‘the No. 1 love of my life.’”

blake_lively_w_magazine_december_2008_05.jpg blake_lively_w_magazine_december_2008_01.jpg blake_lively_w_magazine_december_2008_03.jpg blake_lively_w_magazine_december_2008_02.jpg blake_lively_w_magazine_december_2008_04.jpg

Blake Lively shows off the best new American Fashion in the December 2008 issue of W Magazine. Here’s an excerpt:

“…Lively has two indies in the can. There’s Elvis and Anabelle, in which she plays a bulimic Texas beauty queen alongside Max Minghella, Keith Carradine, Mary Steenburgen and Joe Mantegna. And in June she wrapped The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, written and directed by Rebecca Miller. Lively plays young Pippa—a drug user–turned–stay-at-home mom—while Robin Wright Penn tackles the middle-aged version opposite Alan Arkin, Julianne Moore and Winona Ryder. The movie will be showing on the festival circuit starting early next year.

“Along with braving a hideous spray tan and scary pageant hair, Lively shed serious weight from her “five nine and three-quarters” frame for Elvis and Anabelle. “I play a beauty queen who died of bulimia,” she says. “But beauty queens are still very toned. So I lost weight, but I got toned. It was the healthiest I’ve ever been. I just made chicken breasts from Whole Foods on a George Foreman Grill, with asparagus and broccoli.” Not an easy task for someone who describes food as ‘the No. 1 love of my life.’”