Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hi everyone. Like many of you I am saddened by the news. I think they did a beautiful pair. But that's life. I hope they are happy. I think they will be . I also hope that people do not start crucifying Blake. She is a wonderful girl as Leo is a wonderful man.

I like this photo

blakeleo.jpg

^Thanks Anil :flower:. I've avoided doing a twitter search on her all day, I could not stomach the ugly comments that would inevitably be there.

Very glad to see she's back in the city though.

The comments on Twitter are not too bad for her just funny things like "She is free now" comments about Leo are worst they call him . "Casanova" "mama's boy" <_<

I have to say Blake fans here are some of the classiest fans I've ever come across. You do your girl proud. Cheers to you all. :flower: Happy to call myself a fan now, too. As cute as I thought she and Leo were as a couple and, frankly, as good as I thought she was for him (so many smiles), I hope she keeps going and never looks back. Glad to hear they are still friends, but she's too good to be waiting around for anyone. :)

I have to say Blake fans here are some of the classiest fans I've ever come across. You do your girl proud. Cheers to you all. :flower: Happy to call myself a fan now, too. As cute as I thought she and Leo were as a couple and, frankly, as good as I thought she was for him (so many smiles), I hope she keeps going and never looks back. Glad to hear they are still friends, but she's too good to be waiting around for anyone. :)

What a great compliment! Thank you so much :heart::hug:

Blake Lively got over her breakup with one handsome guy by spending time with another.

Just days before reps for the "Gossip Girl" star and Leonardo DiCaprio confirmed to US Weekly that the actors had split after five months, an insider tells us that leggy Lively stayed in the Boyleston St. apartment that Ryan Reynolds is renting in Boston while shooting the crime fantasy "R.I.P.D." there.

Tuesday the Boston Herald's gossip column, The Inside Track, reported that Lively took the Amtrak Acela to Boston on Friday with her "Green Lantern" co-star.

According to our source, the pair shared more than a four-hour train ride.

"Most of the crew stays at hotels," says the source, but Reynolds is renting the apartment - in downtown Boston's Back Bay neighborhood - "while he's filming."

Reynolds and Lively weren't alone in the Boston pad, however.

The source says the actors had "doggie dates." Lively's Maltipoo, Penny, accompanied her to Beantown, and Reynolds' 2-year-old mutt, Baxter, has been keeping him company there.

During the initial media frenzy of Reynolds' divorce from Scarlett Johansson in December 2010, rumors swirled that Lively was involved with her "Green Lantern" co-star, although both parties adamantly denied the allegations.

Most recently, Reynolds, 34, has been linked to former "House" actress Olivia Wilde, whose divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli was reportedly finalized on Thursday.

That evening, Reynolds was spotted at the Radiohead concert at Roseland Ballroom in NYC with his ex-wife, Scar-Jo. A source tells us Wilde was also at the concert.

The following day, Reynolds and Lively headed to Boston by train, and the Inside Track reports that they dined at sushi palace O Ya in the Leather District.

The column also reported that Lively was spied the next day shopping at Five Seventy Market. She bought $270 worth of groceries, including pumpkins and toothpaste.

Our insider tells us that Lively also went shopping at Burberry in Back Bay, where she dropped approximately $6,000. That's what we call post-breakup retail therapy.

Our source says Lively returned to NYC Monday via the Acela, but this time was riding solo.

Lively's spokeswoman responds that the actress "was in Boston with her girlfriend" and "stayed at a hotel."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/10/...l#ixzz1ZuUj3Dcn

Doggie dates? :laugh: Cute!

Elle Honors Blake Lively & Mila Kunis For Their Fashion Sense

Mila Kunis and Blake Lively were among the stars honored at Elle magazine's 2011 Personal Style Awards.

The fashion publication recognized a total of 29 celebrities and designers for their impeccable taste and daring statements, and "Black Swan" star Kunis was declared The Hottie Next Door, with "Gossip Girl" beauty Lively awarded for her Self-Made reputation (:yes: in so many ways than one) as she doesn't employ a stylist.

Blake Lively got over her breakup with one handsome guy by spending time with another.

Just days before reps for the "Gossip Girl" star and Leonardo DiCaprio confirmed to US Weekly that the actors had split after five months, an insider tells us that leggy Lively stayed in the Boyleston St. apartment that Ryan Reynolds is renting in Boston while shooting the crime fantasy "R.I.P.D." there.

Tuesday the Boston Herald's gossip column, The Inside Track, reported that Lively took the Amtrak Acela to Boston on Friday with her "Green Lantern" co-star.

According to our source, the pair shared more than a four-hour train ride.

"Most of the crew stays at hotels," says the source, but Reynolds is renting the apartment - in downtown Boston's Back Bay neighborhood - "while he's filming."

Reynolds and Lively weren't alone in the Boston pad, however.

The source says the actors had "doggie dates." Lively's Maltipoo, Penny, accompanied her to Beantown, and Reynolds' 2-year-old mutt, Baxter, has been keeping him company there.

During the initial media frenzy of Reynolds' divorce from Scarlett Johansson in December 2010, rumors swirled that Lively was involved with her "Green Lantern" co-star, although both parties adamantly denied the allegations.

Most recently, Reynolds, 34, has been linked to former "House" actress Olivia Wilde, whose divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli was reportedly finalized on Thursday.

That evening, Reynolds was spotted at the Radiohead concert at Roseland Ballroom in NYC with his ex-wife, Scar-Jo. A source tells us Wilde was also at the concert.

The following day, Reynolds and Lively headed to Boston by train, and the Inside Track reports that they dined at sushi palace O Ya in the Leather District.

The column also reported that Lively was spied the next day shopping at Five Seventy Market. She bought $270 worth of groceries, including pumpkins and toothpaste.

Our insider tells us that Lively also went shopping at Burberry in Back Bay, where she dropped approximately $6,000. That's what we call post-breakup retail therapy.

Our source says Lively returned to NYC Monday via the Acela, but this time was riding solo.

Lively's spokeswoman responds that the actress "was in Boston with her girlfriend" and "stayed at a hotel."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/10/...l#ixzz1ZuUj3Dcn

Doggie dates? :laugh: Cute!

Oh Penny :trout:

I think RR‘s dog is 10 times bigger than penny :rofl:

post-52390-1317820334_thumb.jpg