Bellazon

Paige Reifler
Thumbnail

I'm not very impressed by these new sleepwear pics. When you can't see her toned body, she looks 13 years old. Beautiful, but I don't think she represents the brand as well as some of the other girls like Josephine. Paige is perfect for UO though! She has a gorgeous figure and face but I'm really not feeling these new VS pics at all. Hope I'm not offending anyone, just being honest. What's everyone else think? X 

She looks far from 13 o.o

But yes, the pictures are quite meh and it's not Paige's fault at all. It's her in a plain white background with not so sexy lingerie and very limited posing because these pictures are to put the focus on the clothes and not so much in the model as the regular VS pictures, this happening to Bridget Malcolm, Blanca Padilla and Kelly Gale too, they're all in a set that really limits what they can do. I'm excited about her swim pictures coming out soon, we shoud get a real look at Paige's potential with VS there