Bellazon

Paige Reifler
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty but very average looking. She does not have the exotic look that many beautiful models have.

LOL ...

Excuse me? What's this 'LOL...' for? I am allowed to have my OWN opinions on Paige and her modeling. She's very basic in my opinion, nothing special. People critique Stella, as an ANGEL, constantly. And they don't get called out for it? Why should I? You have YOUR opinion, I have MINE. That's all, hon. Have a nice day! Xx

But is it really necessary to come to her thread just to say negative things about her? Just because other people are idiots and do annoying shit doesn't mean you should follow them. If she's so basic you may as well stay away from her basic pictures :idk:

But is it really necessary to come to her thread just to say negative things about her? Just because other people are idiots and do annoying shit doesn't mean you should follow them. If she's so basic you may as well stay away from her basic pictures :idk:

Thank you.

People criticize all models and sometimes say some rude shit about them. I have probably done that, and I know i've seen real rude shit said about my favourite model but the difference is they don't come to her thread and say it. Each models thread is where her fans come so coming to a certain models thread only to say something negative will obviously make her fans angry.

I get what you are saying nadeleopold and like a general VS thread or anything else where her name comes up and you voice your opinion is totally cool everyone does it but they don't go to the threads of each girl they don't like to say that stuff you know?