Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

its against the rules ;)

basically hotlinking is stealing the bandwidth from the original site. since most sites have to pay for that bandwidth, its not a good thing to directly link to their pictures. its ok, months ago i didnt know what it was either. i dont think many people realize its essentially stealing. so just upload the pics either onto imageshack or use bellazon's attachment feature and we're good :flower:

Hi everyone. This week's photoshoot theme is Live Prop. Basically you are to find a photo in which your model is posing with another individeal! The other person can be a male or female professional model or an actor (for example, KK's shoot with Hayden Christensen). Your model can be posing with one other individual or several, it's up to you. I want to be able to see some kind of interaction between the individuals; however, you probably dont want your model to be outshined by the other person. Any questions, please ask in the appropriate thread. Your picture is due Friday, November 11 @ 5pm EST.

Here are some of my choices for the comp. Choose which you like best!

6.4415ub.th.jpg

my favorite :heart:

7.8497dl.th.jpg

8.9376bj.th.jpg

Post more pics if you don't like any of these,also if you have pics of her and Henri or AnaBeatriz/Adriana,HM pics in their bikinis please POST...hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for voting my darlings :kiss:

now it is between 6,7,8

love number 6 :heart: her face looks beautiful and she looks better than the other model.

I love number 8 because its PERFECT for the comp.But her face looks prettier in number 6 I think.

Now plEASE gimme your votes and opinions lol :)