Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Francy another great set :heart:

THANKS DEAR..

SO GUYS, TODAY I WENT TO SOME FASHION SHOWS... I SAW MANY MODELS!!!!!!!! BUT NOT SO FAMOUS AND NOT ISABELI.. :cry:

I WENT TO ARMANI AND FERRETTI

ANYWAY THERE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRESS HERE AND I CAN SEE FEW!

THEN I SAW SOME MODELS GOING TO MARIELLA BURANI CASTING..

Francy another great set :heart:

THANKS DEAR..

SO GUYS, TODAY I WENT TO SOME FASHION SHOWS... I SAW MANY MODELS!!!!!!!! BUT NOT SO FAMOUS AND NOT ISABELI.. :cry:

I WENT TO ARMANI AND FERRETTI

ANYWAY THERE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRESS HERE AND I CAN SEE FEW!

THEN I SAW SOME MODELS GOING TO MARIELLA BURANI CASTING..

Maybe Isabeli wasn't going to do any show you listed....

But she has to be at Versace for sure (I'm dreaming secretly that she will open their show :heart: )

Still, you are very lucky.

Take some pics of models if you can, and post them here for us ;)

I'M SO SHY TO TAKE PICS TO GIRLS NOT FAMOUS.. :cry: THEY SEEMS SO YOUNG.. MAYBE 16-17..

THEY ARRIVES AT THE SHOW REALLY LATE AND THEY RUN SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO TAKE PICS.. :cry:

MAYBE ISABELI WILL BE AT GIANFRANCO FERRè THIS EVENING.. IT'S THE SHOW OF THE DAY, SHE DID THE SPRING SUMMER BUT :idk:

80% of models, if not more, are aged 16-17 :laugh:

Don't be shy Francy! Next time you see a model, who won't be that in hurry, tell her you want to take a pic of her (just like jey47key does it ;) ) and she willpose for you :kiss:

No idea if she's going to be at GF, but at Versace-for sure, I feel it. And I want her to open their show!

Btw, does Isabeli ever opened Versace show? If yes, then for which season?

I'M SO SHY TO TAKE PICS TO GIRLS NOT FAMOUS.. :cry: THEY SEEMS SO YOUNG.. MAYBE 16-17..

THEY ARRIVES AT THE SHOW REALLY LATE AND THEY RUN SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO TAKE PICS.. :cry:

MAYBE ISABELI WILL BE AT GIANFRANCO FERRè THIS EVENING.. IT'S THE SHOW OF THE DAY, SHE DID THE SPRING SUMMER BUT :idk:

80% of models, if not more, are aged 16-17 :laugh:

Don't be shy Francy! Next time you see a model, who won't be that in hurry, tell her you want to take a pic of her (just like jey47key does it ;) ) and she willpose for you :kiss:

No idea if she's going to be at GF, but at Versace-for sure, I feel it. And I want her to open their show!

Btw, does Isabeli ever opened Versace show? If yes, then for which season?

YES!!!!!!!!!! SPRING SUMMER 2005! she had 3 oufits and she opened it sooooooo well! :wub: