Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Wtf happened at photoshoot in Havaii :shock: all the girls look horrible but it's not their fault. Emily and Gigi look the worst, why are they so orange? Emily is so beautiful but at these photos her face scares me. Also, what happened to Ariel o_O

Nina and Hannah F. killed it. The both have cover worthy images.

I never liked Chanel but she looks great in SI and I hope she stays for few more years.

Sara, Jessica, Hannah F., and Irina did a great job.

Hannah D. Is very beautiful but she has literally one facial expression :/

Kelly and Samantha would look better in Maxim.

Rose is cute and she was apparently happy to be there but some oh her poses are too tacky.

I don't like the rookies but I would give second chance to Solveig, Hailey and Rose.

Irina looks amazing and is one of the best models in the issue but she basically looks the same like last year. I like her in SI but it's time to go, she brings nothing new, we have seen all her poses already.

---

The best model in the issue: Hannah F.

The worst model in the issue: Samantha

Needs to go: Ariel, Samantha, Kelly, Irina, Emily R., Chrissy, Kate

Also :ninja: How is this any "sluttier" than these?  :idk:  A lot of the girls posed the exact same way Rose did. (In other shots as well.)

X158909_TK4_03_03739-rawMasterWMsm.jpg X158020_TK4_12128-rawMasterwmsm.jpg X158020_TK2_1458-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

I'm still going through everything and forming my opinion on all the girls but Ashley + Overalls + Sideboob = Gold.

+ 1 ! :D

^ I'd say second best, IMO the best one is this one

NA _ 16.jpg 

However, both pictures are easily some of the best ever in SI, everything is just so on point.

Are u on Skype? Need to ask something

^ It's a great picture but I wouldn't put it on the cover tho. I would use it for the opening page instead of Irina's

Not on Skype

Need a good old fashioned Texas Blonde on a farm(roll in the Hay) with bewbs for the American Issue

^ I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why Nina didn't get the cover :ninja: I always said it would be an American on the cover but those shots of Nina are everyrhing.

I like the actual cover tho and Hannah's shoot was great and out of all the Americans in the magazine she's by far the best IMO, none of the girls from Hawaii ever stood a chance with that shit of a photoshoot o.o (even tho 99% sure SI had planned for Gigi but changed it after seeing the results) and the others are either too irrelevant or just didn't deliver.