Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Yanno I feel bad for Ashely, chances are strong she's going see that video sometime in the next few days and when she see's what people are saying about her... :( 

We're kinda ruining not only her excitement but the likelihood of her having a long career with SI...

Did I just get caring morals? xUrSgWy.jpg  My heart has bats flying around it and it just felt something. :( Make it stop

She's made a lucrative career in the modeling. She has no reason to get her teeth fixed. Yes SI should of know better then to hire her as Clauds as pointed out, but even so maybe people should lay off the girl, and just be happy for her. You don't have to like Ashley, but my god people are throwing shade at this girl left and right. That's not okay. I seriously feel bad right now. I may not be a fan of the gap, but what I said is wrong, and for that I apologize.

Ashely you do your indie thing and make people proud.

The problem is not just the gap, the problem is that the SI staff, Ashley and her Agency should've seen this coming. I'm sure Ashley is a great person and kudos to her for having a good career and booking SI but this was just bound to happen, she is a model and this is 2015 where literally everyone can see and say whatever they want. You can't be a model and not expect to get bad feedback. While I don't agree on posting shit on her own social networks or even the mean comments in the videos where she can see it, it was just unrealistic to expect people to throw roses and love to her.

Not every model is cut for every job, I adore Devon Windsor and I think she's an amazing model, but that doesn't mean she should ever get anywhere near SI because it's something too commercial aimed to the average Joe & Jane that likes in your face pretty/hot girls, casting Ashley was a mistake IMO and it does suck she's getting so much shit but this was longtime coming and shame on everyone involved for not realizing it. Expect Ms. Robyn Lawley to get a lot of shit and mean weight-related comments.

Moving on to different things, another photographer got revealed so we have four locations completed already

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie) - Photographed by Ben Morris
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Chanel Iman, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie) - Photographed by James Macari
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevie Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie) & Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

The shade they get is not even remotely close to what Ashley's gotten and what she'll continue to get all week till a  new girl is posted.

That's the real bummer for her, since they won't be posting Sat or Sun, it means Ashley will continue to get shit until Monday when a new girl is revealed.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hailey Clauson will be the last rookie reveal so next should be Kelly, Rose, Robyn or Solveig

Moving on to different things, another photographer got revealed so we have four locations completed already

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie) - Photographed by Ben Morris
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Chanel Iman, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie) - Photographed by James Macari
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevie Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie) & Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

What you guys think of the job of Yu Tsai with SI ? ... not so convinced here ...

^ I like his photography and clealy SI loves him too but I think giving him three locations is way too much tbh, I wish they would have Kayt Jones again, she was lovely when she did it.

Also I'm 99% sure Ben Watts is the last photographer but I'm trying to confirm

^ I like his photography and clealy SI loves him too but I think giving him three locations is way too much tbh, I wish they would have Kayt Jones again, she was lovely when she did it.

Also I'm 99% sure Ben Watts is the last photographer but I'm trying to confirm

agree