Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

does anyone knows if Anne V is back or she is out ?

From the pictures that MJ posted on insta she is not in but she could be in, she is just not confirmed yet. But I don't think so.

thank you ; i don't think she is coming back either :( 

I feel like Anne V has kind of fallen off the radar a bit. I really haven't seen any new work from her like she was doing the last few years when it was like bam bam bam. After The Face, nada. 

I'd be perfectly happy with a Lily solo cover. Girl has a killer bikini body. 

I prefer Anne V being around for 15 years than Chrissy   :whistle:

agree ; i just can't get her appeal ; i mean thats it she married her celebrity BF and got the cover why keep her one more year 

WHERE IS THE LIES!!!!...... seriously so on point ur comments guys.... so so agree .

I feel like Anne V has kind of fallen off the radar a bit. I really haven't seen any new work from her like she was doing the last few years when it was like bam bam bam. After The Face, nada. 

I'd be perfectly happy with a Lily solo cover. Girl has a killer bikini body. s o

I think Anne took a gap year, I'm pretty sure she moved or at least partially moved to San Francisco. She was there a lot last year and  honestly it's understandable, she has been working since she's like 15 and she's already done everything the modeling industry has to offer.

I will miss her for SI id she doesn't come back tho, she was always one of my favorites.

So Emily is the first promo girl? I'd say it's safe to assume she's in then. I'll make a list as usual of the confirmed models and such

Officially confirmed:

- Nina Agdal (Host of TV special)

- Emily Didonato (First promotional picture)

- Ariel Meredith (Spotted by paparazzi)

- Sara Sampaio (Spotted by paparazzi)

- Hannah Ferguson (Spotted by paparazzi)

- Hailey Clauson (Spotted by paparazzi) - Rookie

- Irina Shayk (Spotted by paparazzi)

Highly Suspected to be coming back:

- Emily Ratajkowski

- Lily Aldridge

- Genevieve Morton

- Chanel Iman

- Gigi Hadid

- Jessica Gomes

- Hannah Davis

Supected Rookies:

- Solveig Mork

- Erin Heatherton

- Ashley Smith

- Stephanie Bertram Rose

- Robyn Lawley

2014 Models we know nothing about:

- Anne V

- Samantha Hoopes

- Kate Upton

- Marloes Horst

- Valerie Van Der Graaf

- Bregje Heinen

- Natasha Barnard

- Lauren Mellor

- Cris Urena

- Kate Bock

^ Well, no actually this pic of EmilyD is from her last shoot in Switzerland :D

I know that, but do you really think they are stupid enough to put a girl who is not coming back on it?

Also I noticed all the girls we have confirmed have been posting a lot of throwbacks from SI in the past few weeks, at least the ones I follow on twitter/IG so it  could be something

^ Well, no actually this pic of EmilyD is from her last shoot in Switzerland :D

I know that, but do you really think they are stupid enough to put a girl who is not coming back on it?

Also I noticed all the girls we have confirmed have been posting a lot of throwbacks from SI in the past few weeks, at least the ones I follow on twitter/IG so it  could be something

I agree with that too. 

For those who needed a new evidence that Gen will be IN again, read this >> http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/22807-genevieve-morton/?p=3599197

... I take that like a confirmation :D