Bellazon

The 'I Know What's Best For Barbara Palvin' Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Think you know what's best for Barbara Palvin? OF COURSE YOU DO - EVERYBODY DOES! I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of members discussing what's best for her based on a sliver of information on a daily basis. Personally I think it's a shame that there's only one thread to tell Barbara Palvin how to live her life, surely she deserves a sub-forum so we can lecture her about her career choices, personal style, use of multi-media and boyfriend choices. :yes:  I mean Victoria's Secret didn't even choose her to walk the show this year - thus depriving us the opportunity to clutter up all their related-threads with what she's doing wrong/right at any given moment...  :/

Or what if you're fed up with people going on about things she supposedly does wrong - when YOU KNOW that she is 100% perfect and they're all wrong or jealous or something about haters...  :dontgetit:

But - NEVER FEAR - because there's a new thread in town, and here we can put all her decisions under the incredible scrutiny they deserve. Here we can pore over the minutiae of Barbara Palvin's thought-processes and ridicule/praise her as she stumbles/boldly strides ahead in her life. How does she manage without us?  :ermm: Or can she manage perfectly well without us thank you very much - LEAVE HER ALONE!  :cry2:

• If you think everything she does is perfect - COME TELL US AD NAUSEUM HERE!

• If you think everything she does is wrong - EXACTLY THE SAME!

• And don't worry if you think you're above it, and tell everyone else how silly they are as she knows what she's doing and its all cool, without any trace of irony - THAT MAKES YOU EVEN BETTER QUALIFIED!

• "Let's move on" variations are welcomed too... 

• And passive-aggressive posts about how much you appreciate the images members contribute to her thread! (Nice one  :cool: )

For me, I think she needs to stand in the corner in some saucy lingerie and have a good long hard think about all the aggravation she causes Bellazon users by not acting exactly as they might all individually want 24 hours a day:

post-11221-0-1446061445-46398_thumb.jpg

Yeah, you better think good long and hard about all that, missy...  :ninja:

Oh Barbara,...... :heart:

I wonder how she got here, and what she's after

Is it really all so easy that she just came across us

Barbara, you are an everlasting spirit.........

Oh Barbara, are you thoughtless in your remarks?

Victoria's Secret Angel

Do your past failures bother you?

Justin Bieber

Is your behavior erratic?

What are you running from??

Jesus Christ Superstar

No, no, no!!! not this, not like this!

If it is WE who are not helping her, then it is WE WHO HAVE FAILED HER!!!   

What's best for BP' thread? Allow only people that are above 30 years old to post. And kill -yes kill- all the emo teenagers without one single warning. The conversation on the last page of her thread is the perfect example of stupidity. Is it bashing to say stupid peoples they are stupids?

No, it's birth control.

The conversation on the last page of her thread is the perfect example of stupidity. 

^I'm loving this post from her thread. Not only do they know what's best for Barbara Palvin, they also know what's best for Victoria's Secret! It's a double-whammy of self-regarding brilliance:

Very interesting letter to Ed Razek we save us @EffieJonas

13th December 2013 from TwitLonger

Hello @Ed_Razek

wa are sorry for take your time but please take the time to read this text, we had worked hard to write and translate it into English ( sorry for our bad english) .

Since few months a lot of people are disappointed because Barbara no longer work with you . Many people were shocked to learn that she was not on VSFS , the official twitter account of victoria secret has received hundreds and hundreds of messages about it , everyone was really disappointed because beyond her fans, the peoples who likes victoria secret likes all Barbara.

During the broadcast of your show , one of the questions most asked on twitter was " why Barbara Palvin is not there ? " and " with miranda and Barabra it would have been perfect."

We don't know what happening but many people say that you find barbara too fat, we know that there has standards in modeling , but look , where she is unique, there don't have two models like barbara and that's why people love it so much ..

You have already acquired faithfuls customers , but these customers grow old and these customers will no longer be in your customers in the futur!

It is as important to deal with the present as with the future

Let us take example of Facebook and twitter, what has to push people to be go on and and give up facebook? Celebrities & medias

We think that it is one of the reasons for which you must target one of the best potential customers (in much of sectors) the young people! because we are your present AND YOUR FUTUR.

Victoria secret is increasingly popular in the young people (video of youtubeuse, tweets, twitter fan accounts, tubmlr etc) since you had choose popular artist (young public) (example Justin Bieber last year made it possible to make discover and make likes the mark to thousands of teenagers which did not know it before or was not really interested before)!

It would be thus interesting (with the same way like for Justin) to bring an young image with young iconn and Barbara is perfect for that (because she is healthy, normal and close to the people, she don't uses drugs like cara for exemple, she acts like an normal girl! She have many fans and many people appreciate her beauty her purity and her personality, she is one most popular model of the new generation and she makes everyone agree about her beauty (unique and different from others) .

Many girls are interested by the brands with she work and you probably know that teenagers are a fairly high income potential for businesses, especially when it relates to a celebrity/medias.

a young customer to gain today has the potential to be a customer gained for the 20 next years.

The idols, medias and famous peoples influences the young people.

If you to look at the photographs concerning Victoria secrect on twitter and instagram, the majority it's barbara and the majority of the customers who take photographs in your stores take in photographs of barbara's affiches/posters

Ask to young people “you know the victoria secret angel ” The majority will speak to you about candice and Barbara whereas she is not even an angel!

To finish the young customers is the future, because your current customers will become exhausted one day, and Barbara could be a large asset for the future and without forgetting that its work is marvellous ..

please keep barbara in victoria secret :(

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rtgjet

And the answer from Ed Razek on him twitter:

Ed Razek @Ed_Razek 

@EffieJonas It's not true that we don't work with Barbara. She is the cover of our Christmas book, our most important all year! We love her.

Surely this person must already be a VP of a multi-national company? If not SIGN THEM UP QUICK!  :yes:

Personally I think Barbara should move that plant in the hallway. It obstructs the view of her dressing/undressing in the mirror from the vantage point with my binoculars on the roof opposite. I do wish she'd think about such things when furnishing her apartment.

And that green sofa has to go too...  :yuckky:

:shock:  IMPOSTERERERS:  http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51335-anything-about-barbara-palvin/?p=3324541 

post-74780-0-1446061446-90929_thumb.gif

Why is there a need for that thread when we have this one? It's like my intellectual-property has been violated. I feel...sullied.

Pistols at dawn, lyla, pistols at dawn...  :ridinghorse:

Sorry for that! :D

To be punctual! the 2 not the same! your thread is about "I know the best..." and the other is ANYTHING! :D feel the difference?

Anyway, I forgot about it first, I thought it was a joke when I saw, like U always did that, and didn't think this is a place where posts like there would be welcomed, that's why I started the other.  So sorry for that! But U won, if you want the title! :p :D

You need this thread to talk about that thread.  Things are sailing smoothly in our Anything about BP thread thank you very much.

^Yes, I think this thread probably will! post-11221-0-1446061451-10917_thumb.gif

What's with the "you" and "our" though - are battle lines being drawn?  :ermm:

Sorry for that! :D

To be punctual! the 2 not the same! your thread is about "I know the best..." and the other is ANYTHING! :D feel the difference?

^Not really, as they amount to the same thing: judgemental fawning plus advice! But I appreciate the reply - it's all meant in jest anyways... 

I'm going to write Barbara Palvin hundreds of times and then she'll know I have her best interests...  :yes: