Bellazon

Bryana Holly
Thumbnail

wendylorene

27 minutes ago, a4r01 said:

I grab the URLs in Firefox with DownloadThemAll by drag selecting the thumbnails then using "DownloadThemAll Selection".  Then i copy/paste them to Notepad where i can alter the URL strings with the "Replace All" function...

For this particular site...

The URL's with the random letter strings need to replace ?7 with ?.jpg at the end.
The regular numbered URL strings just need to remove ?7 and replace with .jpg

From there i enter the altered URL's into Jdownloader.  Sometimes these types of URL's can be tricky for JD to snag.  This is of course to make it easier than saving one at a time.  I can still get the higher rez versions without doing any of this by just switching the /1/ to /3/ and right click saving as normal.

Oh right, I have chrome so I'll find another way, thanks anyway!

16 hours ago, BryanaHollyLove said:

Bryana for Love Culture (are these better @a4r01

Yep, looks good.  There may be even larger ones, but i have yet to figure out how to get them.  Sites like these many times have HUGE original versions that they downsize.

Instagram:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

16465001_245189922605284_3394612494285668352_n.thumb.jpg.1f21ad9e4eae9f7fd1093e438932a12e.jpg

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQSSqYCFW0S/