Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

I think the worst walk for me in Bianca Balti. GF needs to learn to stop draggin her feet!

maybe it's just me, but Bianca walks a lot like Sasha :ninja:

and Julia, anybody noticed her walk? i can't quite grasp it :blink: maybe side-ish? :ninja:

but i still love them :D

I think the worst walk for me in Bianca Balti. GF needs to learn to stop draggin her feet!

and Julia, anybody noticed her walk? i can't quite grasp it :blink: maybe side-ish? :ninja:

julia looks like she can't handle her own height... and she always has the same pose at the end of the runway... i still love her though :p

Gisele does nothing special on the runway neither do those other girls. She was terrible this VS show.

the best girls on the runway are byy far

Naomi and Tyra.

Michelle Alves

eUGENIA is good and so is Isabelli Fontana and deffinetly Karolina Kurkova

Naomi and Tyra are by far the best they show off th clothes and spin and smile and work they are so talented at that.

ok. That´s your opinion :) :laugh: I personally think, that Naomi and Tyra HAD awesome walk, they owned the runway, they were THE queens, but sometimes...both of them overdrawn it and I especially hate Naomi´s behaviour and her arogant face, sorry - I know it has nothin to do with the walk, but her expression sometimes just...aaargh :ninja: anyway, they remain the best from the bests :heart:

on the other hand, why people tend to think when talking about the great runway walk, nothing is better than the way those two behaved? I mean, there´s just one type of runway walk?? And everything that is different is just "average" or "nothin special"...? that is silly. I think that girl doesn´t have to behave like Naomi or Tyra to have the BEST runway walk.

e.g. - everyone (or almost everyone) who has seen Gisele on runway, agree that she is just...goddes. She knows how to work her body, she rocks the whole runway, she doesn´t have to do nothing at all to own the runway. She just walks, she´s fierce and sexy, has got something very strong inside that sticks you into your seat. No pretending, she smiles when she feels like it, she´s a natural femine.

Eugenia and Isabelli are great, especially Eugenia :heart: but Karolina...yeah, she has a good runway walk, feminine, professional and sexy. Great combination. But sometimes she acts like a whore, and that´s a pitty :( but when she doesn´t do it, it´s awesome :) I´ve never seen Michelle, so I can´t talk.

I also like Ana´s walk - she has wonderful body, and hella sexy "something" around her...love to watch her :heart:

Alessandra is awesome - so lively, sexy, she knows how shake her booty :laugh: I love her curves, shape of her body, and her walk, it´s just like her - sexy, playful, striking :heart:

Selita and Miranda are just cute and agile, kawaii :)

Adriana - I loved her in 2005 - she was awesome there, but I was dissapointed this year... :( everyone knows why :( she can be SO awesome on the runway :(

aaand eventhough I don´t like Natasha AT ALL, she is great at runway- I mean, she CAN walk, damn GOOD <_< :laugh: she has awesome walk - energetic :evil:

julia looks like she can't handle her own height... and she always has the same pose at the end of the runway... i still love her though :p

it used to annoy me and it still does 'til now but she's so adorable with that smile of hers that it's not impossible to love her :)

Adriana - I loved her in 2005 - she was awesome there, but I was dissapointed this year... :( everyone knows why :( she can be SO awesome on the runway :(

Why was she dissapointing then this year?

because she was acting like an 10-year old girl. No sexyness, no femine, it was....cheap :( the faces she made, the way she acted, it all dissapointed me a lot, because in 2005, I found her awesome. But it´s all just my opinion, I´m sure there´re many people who see it all different.

wow i can't believe ppl are actually taking this seriously.

it's just a thread ppl not the Debate class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i love your set btw, LayDieLove :D

LOL! Life is too much fun to be serious. Pleaseee, take your education & occupation serious, but never yourself! LOL.. it definately sounds like debate class!

Best walkers:

Naomi Campbell--The Queen of All Walks

Carmen Kass & Gisele Bundchen--The Princesses " "

Caitriona Balfe--Sadly underrated

Mariacarla Boscono--Kick-ass strut

Eugenia Volodina

Flavia Oliveira

Natasha Poly

Caroline Trentini

Worst walkers:

Lily Donaldson--Absolutely awful. She walks like a broomstick has been permanently shoved up her ass

Sasha Pivovarova--Almost as bad as Lily. Clumsy and zombie-like; the rabid facial expression doesn't help

Tyra Banks--Tries way too hard

Cameron Russell--All over the place

Julia Stegner--Lopsided

Bianca Balti--Walks like she's in pain

Snejana Onopka--Terrific model, but she moves like a worm

Tasha Tilberg--Walks like a dude! (Great model, tho')

Solange Wilvert--Stiff and awkward

Freja Beha--Bobbleheaded

Hilary Rhoda--Masculine gait

I'm still undecided whether I love or hate Romina Lanaro's walk.