Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im from argentina so i remember seeing her ads here in the shopping malls, she was super blonde and skinny back then. i also remember she got a solo vogue cover even before hailey b (that was before hailey started picking up steam). did she stop modelling bc she gained weight or bc she thought being an actress would be better? it seems like she's a good actress though, she has great reviews for that mickey and the bear movie. but i liked her as a model so its sad to see her gone from that field.

2 hours ago, overboard said:

im from argentina so i remember seeing her ads here in the shopping malls, she was super blonde and skinny back then. i also remember she got a solo vogue cover even before hailey b (that was before hailey started picking up steam). did she stop modelling bc she gained weight or bc she thought being an actress would be better? it seems like she's a good actress though, she has great reviews for that mickey and the bear movie. but i liked her as a model so its sad to see her gone from that field.

Basically both. She did an interview with the LA Times & said she was pressured to lose weight as a model then she auditioned for Eli Roth’s film Death Wish & got the part (likely because Eli’s a close family friend through her stepfather at the time Al Pacino). Then she quit modeling & started focusing on acting. I think she is decent. Also you mean Argentina’s Vogue? Cause she’s never been on Vogue US.

E9B9320A-9098-4238-A33E-1811F37310A7.thumb.jpeg.ca8875f6ffa87ef54cb9623b22f015d0.jpeg5C3F912B-F2F7-43AD-98D3-64628C1C1475.thumb.jpeg.4fb8e4c767f81e876687c87ea90ec631.jpeg