Bellazon

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Michael*

So basically what I collected off from on 9GAG there this post which has screenshots from several different countries: http://9gag.com/gag/ab5mrN9  (I'd link it but it's way too long :/) Thai Food's on all of them.

Thai Food: Bringing Superheroes together

Thanks Raf! How curious that Diego Maradona and Shakira are on the Mexican list. :huh:

I'll now be heartbroken if 'Age of Ultron' doesn't include a Thai food equivalent of the shawarma scene. :laugh:

I finally got to see the movie last night! It was fantastic. Marvel need to do more movies like this one. It was quite dark with the humor toned down but I enjoyed that. 

My only problems with the movie was I wanted to see more of The Winter Soldier and I didn't like Black Widow in this.

Thanks Raf! How curious that Diego Maradona and Shakira are on the Mexican list. :huh:

I'll now be heartbroken if 'Age of Ultron' doesn't include a Thai food equivalent of the shawarma scene. :laugh:

You're welcome Michael :hug: 

It could be though a general South American list? Considering New Zealand had the same one as Australia it could be just the production? Considering people voted on Marvel Australia & New Zealand for what they wanted to be on the list it might just be regional :p

Plot Twist: They go to Disneyland instead :rofl:

Surely 'Neighbours' should have been ahead of Skippy on the Australian list? :laugh:

I hadn't heard about the shots being localised for different territories until just the other day, although I did wonder at the time why an American hero would have England's World Cup victory in 1966 down as one of his main things to catch up on. I'd be most interested now to find out how many different ones they made, and what was on them. :yes:

Steve is American, over there Skippy is more famous than Neighbours when it comes to Australian culture - the Americans are always using Skippy when they make fun of Australia.  :laugh:

• 1 year later...

I watched this for the first time, got to say I love it more than the first even though I am still a huge fan of the first one. Yes the story at the beginning of this one was pretty predictable but by the middle of the movie it was hard what to predict what was going to happen. Either than that very good storyline awesome acting and awesome action scenes. 5/5