Bellazon

Vikings

Prettyphile

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I am very disappointed by this last part of this season.

Especially Lagertha character. She is just here to fuck with Heahmund and that's pretty it.

I hated Heahmund character so bye Felicia, and don't forget to say hello to Satan!

The Iceland part is boooooring. I know the real Floki gave its name to "Iceland" but why to bore us to death with that?

This is ridiculous how Judith is not getting old.  She remains the same when her older son is around 30.

Yes, a very fake and unworkable romance....I think this may be Lagertha's last season.  The promo shows that she's in a "turning point" of sorts and letting go of her old identity as Jarl/Queen and Shieldmaiden.  This means that she will adopt another identity or die.  I also think that there is a possibility that she will turn up to meet floki, but no evidence exists besides her expressing interest in his experiment in 5A.  The Seer says that she will be killed by a "son of Ragner" and it is revealed that all the Vikings are "Sons of Ragner"- metaphorically.  B.S.!!!!  or she will reappear if Ivar loses Kattetegat to Bjorn

Yes! Heathmund is one of the most ambitious, worst written/ executed, and bizarre characters I've ever seen.  He simply makes no sense as a coherent personality.  He speaks like he's on stage and with massively over-exaggerated tones.  He has a modern haircut, acts nothing like a bishop, is a psychopath seducer/murderer, a moron, and a complete religious nutjob.  He also has a tendency to find himself surrounded in battle and cut in the back...  He was intriguing only as far as he was bizarre and one couldn't always figure out what he was doing next.  I think his character is a noble failure on the part of Hirst- the director wanted to create an enthralling character but the pieces didn't align.  Heathmund doesn't make sense as any real human being and he has no redeeming traits for the audience to connect with.

When he was killed, I felt nothing- he was completely fake fake fake of a character- like a plot device.  Also he was very difficult to watch.

Judith gained weight- but didn't get old :D  I am ok with the iceland portion but it seems out of place, simple,  and unrelated to the main story.

-The release of Gunhild and the fold into Bjorn's good graces was too easy and too quick

- Bjorn literally has sex with every attractive woman that he comes in contact with.  It's getting predictable showrunners..

-The blonde with Floki is GORGEOUS and cute.

-The transition from Harald the loser to Harald the paladin was too quick and unbelievable; like Ivar and his "cult" that arose from nowhere.

-oh jeez, Judith, how predictable.....  Too many killing of characters.

where is lagethera?????

Image result for scream pictures

more thoughts about the show:

-seems to me that the Vikings will be weakened by Civil War, and the English will move ahead of their losses, and "absorb" them somewhat.  Alfred will become ascendant as he was historically.

-Ubbe likes farming and his conversion to Christianity will probably foreshadow a closer tie with the land and co-existence with the english.

It is noted that Gunhild did indeed kill Heathmund right in plain sight of Lagthera.  In an earlier season, Lagthera killed the senor Shieldmaiden, loyal to King Horik. 

I wonder if Gunhild will eventually duel Lagthera or have some sort of lesser conflict with her.  Will there be a passing of the flag to Gunhild???? :

-I think Harald has enough of the "sons of Ragnar" getting in the way of his dreams and he will eventually betray Magnus, Ivar, and Bjorn.

-Bjorn might betray Harald

-Gunhild  doesn't really love either men.  She is more interested in being Queen of Norway , one- Harald or Bjorn- will be on top