Bellazon

Vikings

Prettyphile

Spoiler

"However…Ivar thinks he’s killed The Seer [but] he may not have killed him because The Seer isn’t mortal in the way other men are mortal. He may appear in different guises or in the future in different ways. But I don’t think a human — even a demigod as Ivar now claims to be — I don’t think they’re capable of removing the conscious or spiritual guide that’s been there since the beginning of time and will probably be there until the end of the Vikings age."

"

In due course they start to think they’re bound together because the Gods mean one of them to kill the other. And that’s why Hvitserk jumped ship. But it may not be true, it’s just the reasoning they come to because they little else make sense of this close relationship.

This relationship continues well into Season 6 and there is a resolution — you discover in time why he jumped ship. But there are many feats to come. In the meantime, it’s the voyage to discovery for both of them that they love and hate each other.:

:

I think I figured it out:

the mid-season trailer

-Battle one: the strategy looks pretty straightforward- Harald's army gets cut off with a wall of flame and pinned against it, while Heathmund's army attacks it in a battle of annihilation.

-Director says that something devastating will happen to one of the principle characters.

-Bjorn's new squeeze- Gunhild- will duel with Bjorn in next week's battle and both will come out OK & bond.

- Ubbe has a duel with someone- perhaps one will die

-Lagethera has some type of injury during the battle- she collapses but I doubt she'll be dead.  There is later footage of her walking around in a castle (?)/stone building with scars on her face.

-Bjorn has a moment where he looks completely devastated during Battle 2 against Katteget.

-Where is the slave girl? She should be next to Ivar on top of the walls like they showed with women earlier in the series.  Dead or hidden?

Hvitzerk will join Bjorn in the attack on Katteget- on the Seer's prophecy- my guess is that he'll kill the psychopath slave girl before he leaves Ivar

great comment by a youtube user about the Seer and an earlier scene with Ragner:

"This is my most favorite scene in the entire series. The Seer is an avatar of the god Njord, he said so himself (well, not really, but indirectly) when he told Ragnar the story of Njord's marriage to Skadi. He had large, formidable feet, old, withered skin, and he prefers to live by the sea. In that same scene the camera pans out and we see the Seer's entire body as he sits on his bed in his house who is not surprisingly, by the sea: His skin is wrinkled, and his feet are out, but his feet are large and not a single mar on them. Boom, there you go. Now, in THIS particular scene, we see the avatar of the god Njord recognize the avatar of the god Loki. Remember when The Seer laughed at Jarl Borg when he asked if the gods truly existed? He was actually sitting next to one."

Harald will be around until season 6B- so he'll live and perhaps his story will develop a great deal

-Heathmund might die in the next episode.  there are no more preview pics with him and Lagethra side by side 

-The actor for Heathmund  is trained in the Shakespearean style and acts in plays- hence the odd and extreme over-acting in Vikings.

It seems like the director hirst really gave up on Heathmund- he was built up to be this great antagonist in the beginning but it never materialized after the Ivar scenes.  I don't think anyone overacted more than him in this show!!! 

-The progression from Ivar the boneless to Ivar the God has been too sloppily executed..

I am very disappointed by this last part of this season.

Especially Lagertha character. She is just here to fuck with Heahmund and that's pretty it.

I hated Heahmund character so bye Felicia, and don't forget to say hello to Satan!

The Iceland part is boooooring. I know the real Floki gave its name to "Iceland" but why to bore us to death with that?

This is ridiculous how Judith is not getting old.  She remains the same when her older son is around 30.