Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

Bella is on a forefront of this new wave of models that to me bring absolutely nothing to the table. They are all successful, get all the covers but have zero spark. 

I guess all it maters is how many IG followers you have and who is your famous boyfriend to be "elite" these days.

And lol at "natural" beauty.

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

Bella is on a forefront of this new wave of models that to me bring absolutely nothing to the table. They are all successful, get all the covers but have zero spark. 

I guess all it maters is how many IG followers you have and who is your famous boyfriend to be "elite" these days.

And lol at "natural" beauty.

completely right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warhol I've lost count of how many times you've come to this thread to bitch about Bella, you really do have too much free time on your hands don't you? o.O

Thrilled Bella wasn't Balmain, it was just such a mess, she dodged the bullet there. She left Paris so I guess she's not walking anything there, what a shame. And I agree with you Kiki, Bella would be just perfect for SI.

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Thrilled Bella wasn't Balmain, it was just such a mess, she dodged the bullet there. She left Paris so I guess she's not walking anything there, what a shame. And I agree with you Kiki, Bella would be just perfect for SI.

Amen. That collection was an atrocity but that's unsurprising. She already left? I thought she flew in last night/this morning. I figured she'd walk Chanel at the very least. I'd love to see Bella in SI too.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Warhol I've lost count of how many times you've come to this thread to bitch about Bella, you really do have too much free time on your hands don't you? o.O

Only two times :D

and I was hoping to see her at Balmain

Because VS is shit. Models are becoming some kind of skinny/robotic and uninteresting monsters.

And once a model work for VS she is stuck in that hell and she barely does anything else.

I want to see the models I like everywhere and for many brand of lingerie and swimsuit.

VS is baaaaad nonnonnon.gif

The only way she could work for them is for that designer thing (?) they do from time to time. Like Barbara did few years ago.