Bellazon

Vika Bronova
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, BAGGOT said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I start to get excited when @Prettyphile hits the countdown to Halloween. Of course, unless I miss my guess, that actually starts with 364 on Nov 1st each year. But under 70, things start getting serious. ;) 

:chicken: You have no idea how over summer I am. 

Spoiler

Since I was a child I've had Summer Depression (diagnosed).. When school was over I was the odd kid who was excited for maybe a month because I got to go to the beach to surf with my dad, or swimming up at the lake + going to the County Fair a couple of times a week (still my absolute fav thing to do!) Right after the 4th of July I would start to not act like myself and I wanted to go back to school. By the time the middle of August came around (about the time of my birthday) I would end up becoming agitated daily over just about everything, and all I wanted to do is sleep. I've even had it so bad that I'd cry on and off all day because I was that over it. As an adult, it's a little better, but not much so I try to start doing Autumn/Halloween stuff in mid to late August just to make myself feel a little better. I've already started shopping for my Autumn decor for my house at Michael's :rofl: Anything to forget it's summer and it's dragging on and can fuck right the fuck off.

4 hours ago, Modelove said:

It must be a lot, a lot of work! is that you are too busy a person that you take the trouble to answer a request that is reasoned :girlbanghead:

Never mind! If you do not consider it that way, it is your point of view, you do not see it as helping to make this forum more functional.

You're right, i don't understand what's yuor problem with this, but ok. 

I don't understand why you have such an issue with a simple request? It's typing out an extra word or two, and it really does make such a difference for avoiding reposts and also makes it much easier to find a specific job or campaign if you're looking for a specific photo.