Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Fresh Interview :wub:

SO.. maybe I am in a really bad move.. or maybe my dream vacation got cancelled because my boss told me I can't go!!!!!! BUT I really hate "no eyebrow" look and discolored hair-ends and grey makeup!! FGS, the interview took you by surprise??!! Are you going for "old look" these days? And what's with the fake hair in Bardot!?!?! Looks like some animal died there!! What a difference from Cannes!

it's true the hair do ans make up are <_< but don't forget she has the sun right on her face and i think it's the reason why her brows are faded away and her hair seems light colored. But the hair do is really not good (for the 20's might be ok)

but that's a nice video anyway

it's true the hair do ans make up are <_< but don't forget she has the sun right on her face and i think it's the reason why her brows are faded away and her hair seems light colored. But the hair do is really not good (for the 20's might be ok)

Yee.. you're right.. just a bad day.. but what were the lights guys were doing!??!? There was not one piece of shadow there? No one with fill in?

P.S. my hubby asked where did you take the avatar from? :cain:

On the roofs of Paris

Fresh

The Alien is really an Alien, Floppy & Kiki: you talked about makeup, hair style and light. :angie:

But did the Alien dream or did Laetitia announce a potential new project of movie? :hell yea!:

Kiki, with your av, one sees that it is Summertime: beware of the bees :shifty: except the bikinis :drool:

C à vous

On Friday June 24, 2011 Alessandra Sublet invited Laetitia in C à vous on France5 (from 32:10s in the pluzz video).

Sculptural hair style and little black gown with geometric shapes on the cleavage,

she brought fresh tagliatelles that she made at home the very morning, dressed in pajama!

They talked after the trailer about the mood of Behind of the Walls, Ondine (one learns more about the exchanges with Jacques Weber), YSL and The Island with crazy men, wild dogs and too many tomatoes.

I can't play the video on France5 website

France Televisions uses Microsoft Silverlight for its video streaming.

Kiki, as you installed the Adobe Flash free player to watch youtube videos,

you need to install Microsoft Silverlight free player to watch France Televisions videos.

P.S.: Remember when the Alien :alien: waffled about Silverlight: in the past, the Alien used MS Silverlight for an amazing deep zoom inside some pics from the movie Face.