Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

What have i missed....why are you talking about sex offenders? :blink:

:laugh: That's why I love Laetitia's thread. Always something going on here. We are like one big commune. No taboos. :rofl:

:laugh:

Yes but normally you can see why a subject has come up....unless a post has been removed in this case :idk:

:laugh: That's why I love Laetitia's thread. Always something going on here. We are like one big commune. No taboos. :rofl:

Yes but normally you can see why a subject has come up....unless a post has been removed in this case :idk:

You can be calm. It has nothing to do with your statement that you like larger and bigger things ;). Hope1 just cares about massive security. That's all.

You can be calm. It has nothing to do with your statement that you like larger and bigger things ;).

Good :p ...because I was talking about sandwiches, portions of chips, books, computer screens etc.....nothing smutty :laugh:

no we were not! I don't even know why Hope started to talk about it? She will let us know I am sure...

meanwhile, here is scary Laetitia!!

Ok....what have you done to :heart: Laetitia :heart: :chicken:

You can be calm. It has nothing to do with your statement that you like larger and bigger things ;).

Good :p ...because I was talking about sandwiches, portions of chips, books, computer screens etc.....nothing smutty :laugh:

You should be happy. You are now the only male in this harem. Nimzo & Co probably could not withstand the pressure and female pheromones flying in the air.

Oh Master , enjoy the privilege - big sandwich for you :angie:

post-22656-0-1446017498-59672_thumb.png

You should be happy. You are now the only male in this harem. Nimzo & Co probably could not withstand the pressure and female pheromones flying in the air.

Oh Master , enjoy the privilege - big sandwich for you :angie:

post-5621-0-1446017499-10253_thumb.png

:blink: That's a BIG sandwich!!! That is surely built for two to share over the course of an afternoon!!! :)

u should offer Rob a cup of tea with scones... Is it a cliché? Yes it is!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay thank you Kiki....I LOVE cream teas, but I don't like cups of tea. And top marks for having a pic of a cream tea with the jam on the scone and the cream on the jam....the Cornish way :drool: .....and not the inferior, Devon way of cream on the scone and jam on the cream :x though why there is another bit of scone on top is a mystery....maybe that's the Somerset way :idk::laugh:

Noooooooooooo :chicken: Although if she becomes a zombie she is more than welcome to eat my neck...with jam and cream :laugh:

People running towards the zombie, only Laetitia will have this effect :laugh:

I'm first....get out of my way!!!

Noooooooooooo :chicken: Although if she becomes a zombie she is more than welcome to eat my neck...with jam and cream :laugh:

People running towards the zombie, only Laetitia will have this effect :laugh:

I'm first....get out of my way!!!

Fight for the zombie

Coming summer 2012