Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

well obviously they the distribution company, is prolonging for france summer blockbuster season.

NImzo in that article you provided , she seems so-so about this picture , not that she is not proud of it ,as she said " a learning process"

I love when she goes into her animated character, a tomboy, and how she was tring to get into being a parrot, it seemed she loved doing and was proud for her children , her oldest daughter in particular.

I like that she is taking this part adored, because it is comeing from an objective point of view, not what the media made out or the criminal aspect of the real story characters, that truly for her it was about showing all types of love...

I really look forward to all these pictures, but I will have to admit her as a parrot, and adored most, but I am not going to refuse behind walls for it was a challange for her..

I would love for her to do more theatre because she expresses much love for it, as she says her heart beats...

Ewicolina thank you for the great givenchy pic with stefano.

Rob your just plain showing of that flat screen monitor with some pretty okay speakers :laugh:

" Nicholas Jarecki (screenwriter for The Informers) is putting together the financial thriller Arbitrage, with Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling, Drake and Aubrey Graham. It is about hedge-fund magnate Robert Miller, played by Gere, who is forced to lean on an unlikely ally after he makes a major banking error. Now Laetitia Casta and Nate Parker are in the cast, too. Nate Parker is Jimmy Grant, a presence from the main character's past; Laetitia Casta is Julie Cote, an art dealer and the main character's mistress. "

slashfilm.com

Mistress :brows: