Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

If the Alien is going to undress I'm on the first bus home!!! {laugh}

This remembers the striptease of the Alien on the instrument board of the car in I'm Paul (1:29).

Rob in a trance, near the fire.

Stefano talks about Laetitia

On March 27, 2011, Stefano Accorsi was interviewed by Sophie Grassin for Madame Figaro

for the release of the Philippe Claudel's movie Tous les soleils with Clotilde Courau.

After Behind the walls, the film directors Pascal Sid and Julien Lacombe will shoot Stefano in the thriller Versus (2012).

Stefano has the passion of the photography. He often shoots his close relatives. In the future, one would like to discover how he sees his wife in his photographs.

NImzo he recognizes his "italian charm" but does not want to depend on the stereotype , ahhh stefano, let us not forget though,

Federico Fellini, the master dream artist, 8 1/2, la citta dell donne, city of women , personal fave, his commentary on the growing feminist movement, and we can not forget la dolce, however so many...

Luchino Visconti

Rocco and His Brothers

Boccaccio '70 - great movie a great collaboration of directors and there visions

The Leopard

Pier Paolo Pasolini

The Witches also which I love with the time of different directors collaborating with Luchino

writer: un credited for La dolce vita

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom - a tale of the marquis de sade thru glutton nazis, very strong movie, the special features on him talking about the movie amazing.

Bernardo Bertolucci

the conformist :heart:

last tango in paris- took me a while to see the whole picture.

The Last Emperor - so beautiful shot and so precise I can not describe.

lke his older movies more.

Marco Ferreri

my fave movie " the last woman" :heart: another reaction to the growing feminist move :heart:

Tales of Ordinary Madness , a great depiction of one of my fave writers/poets charles bulkowski, very good job :heart:

Vittorio De Sica

The Garden of the Finzi-Continis :heart:

The Witches- again love the montage and input of great directors

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow - the famous teaming of marcello and sophia.

Marriage Italian Style as stated above.

there are many others but can not negate the italian movement, however the downside " papparazzi" which was coined by the italianos, and la dolce expoits.

sooo I got some great clippings of lae from canada, really great, she is all about the world :heart:

so being of italian, french, czchek, and german descent , really love the world, as the world loves lae :kiss:

lisa-1 thank you for the beautiful vid :heart:

Rob there is nothing wrong with crazy hair :clobber:

:laugh:

nothing_wrong_with_crazy_hair.jpg