Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Lisa! :hug: You are still HERE! :hehe:

I've watched some of her interviews on youtube and her English accent is so Qute! :hehe:

:cain: (i know it's a faQt and a lot of people have said that, i would just liQe to re-emphasize that faQt..) :cain: :p

There was one early interview with Laetitia with David Letterman.. She was on the show Quz she was the Qover model for VS somethingy.. and you Qould see that she was new, modest, sweet, and humble. :yes: :blush:

Blonde?! :( not suiting her. :yuckky:

I certainly wouldn't say :yuckky: particularly when Kiki is in the area with her :persuazn: rolling pin :persuazn: and my own weapon is quite formidable too :bellazon: :laugh:

I do hope :heart: Laetitia :heart: is back to her brunette best soon though!! :whistle:

Don't :yuckky: Q or I :persuazn: you twice :persuazn: !!!

But you're right! :p

She changed her hair color for a movie

I certainly wouldn't say :yuckky: particularly when Kiki is in the area with her :persuazn: rolling pin :persuazn: and my own weapon is quite formidable too :bellazon: :laugh:

I do hope :heart: Laetitia :heart: is back to her brunette best soon though!! :whistle:

Oh,ok. :mellow: Movie,so it's fine.. :p As long as she goes back to being brunette, though! :persuazn: Her children may not recognize her! :nicole::rofl:

Rob, Kiki :grouphug:

Oh,ok. :mellow: Movie,so it's fine.. :p As long as she goes back to being brunette, though! :persuazn: Her children may not recognize her! :nicole::rofl:

Rob, Kiki :grouphug:

She better goes back to brunette or I :persuazn: la Casta!

YAY!! A :grouphug: hug! I love doing nice things in group :brows:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :pinky: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

@ Rob, Is this the only formidable weapon you own?? :brows: I've seen formidable bigger ones than this one...