Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:wub:

KIKIVISION^^^^

I am just wondering why u do not have them in HQ (since they are my scans)??

:blink: They are HQ!!! They are from Adelaide! Have you got them in even Her Q? :whistle:

They are maybe from Adelaide's but they are my scans. I scanned them for her and no, they are not HQ!!! They have been resized...

"Have you got them in even Her Q?"<<I do not understand this question Monsieur S...

:wub:

KIKIVISION^^^^

I am just wondering why u do not have them in HQ (since they are my scans)??

:blink: They are HQ!!! They are from Adelaide! Have you got them in even Her Q? :whistle:

They are maybe from Adelaide's but they are my scans. I scanned them for her and no, they are not HQ!!! They have been resized...

"Have you got them in even Her Q?"<<I do not understand this question Monsieur S...

HQ is high quality.....Her Q is highER quality!!! :laugh:

So, I don't know if I missed the news, but yesterday I was my best friends place. She'd bought a British Instyle. As I was looking through I passed an advertising and I thought "Oh, how nice, Lae's got a new Loreal pic". It was a portrait shot on the whole left site with her hair covering one half of her face and on the other page was the front of the product with another portrait shot. While turning the page I was thinking about the awfully lot use of photoshop Loreal does ... after a few pages I thought "Wait a minute, was it really Loreal?" because I couldn't remember which product and went back again. And it wasn't Loreal but Clairol! So I looked more carefully at the pictures. You know I'm a fan since 1998 - and that's an awfully long time! - but I really wasn't sure if it's Laetitia or not. On the right site on the front of the package the portrait was so much photoshopped I really couldn't decide. And on the left site ... well she even had the birth marks but somehow - HOW I HATE PHOTOSHOP! It was a beautiful shot though.

I will scan it as soon as I can, but in the meantime maybe someone (Rooooob???? :wave:) would take a closer look at the magazine (the ad was in the first half of the mag)? It's the Instyle with Kate Hudson on the cover.

So, I don't know if I missed the news, but yesterday I was my best friends place. She'd bought a British Instyle. As I was looking through I passed an advertising and I thought "Oh, how nice, Lae's got a new Loreal pic". It was a portrait shot on the whole left site with her hair covering one half of her face and on the other page was the front of the product with another portrait shot. While turning the page I was thinking about the awfully lot use of photoshop Loreal does ... after a few pages I thought "Wait a minute, was it really Loreal?" because I couldn't remember which product and went back again. And it wasn't Loreal but Clairol! So I looked more carefully at the pictures. You know I'm a fan since 1998 - and that's an awfully long time! - but I really wasn't sure if it's Laetitia or not. On the right site on the front of the package the portrait was so much photoshopped I really couldn't decide. And on the left site ... well she even had the birth marks but somehow - HOW I HATE PHOTOSHOP! It was a beautiful shot though.

I will scan it as soon as I can, but in the meantime maybe someone (Rooooob???? :wave:) would take a closer look at the magazine (the ad was in the first half of the mag)? It's the Instyle with Kate Hudson on the cover.

I shall have a look in the newsagent at lunchtime......Clairol doesn't sound right for :heart: Laetitia :heart: though! :blink: :idk: