Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

They are absolutely gorgeous OrangeO!! You rule!!!

And you used imagevenue for one of the pic>>> th_67357_HAK0005316408F_122_791lo.jpg and it worked perfectly!!! Keeps foing in on using imagevenue and posting so many great outtakes and i will worship you for ever!!!!!

(THANK YOU TO Lisa for my great avatar!!!)

Crikey...you learn something new nearly every other day.....I just tried to mirror and save the face pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: that was printed round the wrong way and it refuses to save!!! :blink: :idk: And that's the same with the other three of the first four of Orengeo's upload of pics!! I had to do it by working on a screen cap instead :blink: Freaky!!! :chicken:

It work perfectly for me Monsieur S... Maybe your computer is sick???

I don't mean I can't save them to my pc initially...when I hover over the thumbnails of those four pics in my collection using Windows Explorer they say Author Stephane Coutelle....but the others don't and I can swap those about and resave them without a problem...but not the four. I can mirror them...but when I press Save and close the file it says 'Save all changes?'(which it shouldn't after I pressed Save already)...if I press yes it asks me again when I then try to close it again but a 0 byte temp save file appears in the folder....same if I use Save As. :blink:

I blame Giselle fans!!! :persuazn:

I don't mean I can't save them to my pc initially...when I hover over the thumbnails of those four pics in my collection using Windows Explorer they say Author Stephane Coutelle....but the others don't and I can swap those about and resave them without a problem...but not the four. I can mirror them...but when I press Save and close the file it says 'Save all changes?'(which it shouldn't after I pressed Save already)...if I press yes it asks me again when I then try to close it again but a 0 byte temp save file appears in the folder....same if I use Save As. :blink:

For some of the photo the exif data is intact.. I suppose this is a problem for PS2 .. it was a problem for me .. when I saved the photo, it disappeared. I have just tried using PS3 and everything worked fine.

For some of the photo the exif data is intact.. I suppose this is a problem for PS2 .. it was a problem for me .. when I saved the photo, it disappeared. I have just tried using PS3 and everything worked fine.

Nothing to do with Exif data as far as I know...I can mirror the one pic you got to upload on Imagevenue and save as a new file which works...even though I can see it was taken using a rather nice Hasselblad H3D and date and photoghrapers name and shutter and focal length etc...but the Stephane Coutelle four seem to have some sort of digital watermark which stops it being manipulated....even though the face pic needs it as all proper fans know :heart: Laetitia's :heart: special cheek is her left one. :whistle:

Those pesky Gisellamic fundamentalists!!! :persuazn:

Nothing to do with Exif data as far as I know...I can mirror the one pic you got to upload on Imagevenue and save as a new file which works...even though I can see it was taken using a rather nice Hasselblad H3D and date and photoghrapers name and shutter and focal length etc...but the Stephane Coutelle four seem to have some sort of digital watermark which stops it being manipulated....even though the face pic needs it as all proper fans know :heart: Laetitia's :heart: special cheek is her left one. :whistle:

Those pesky Gisellamic fundamentalists!!! :persuazn:

Hmmm.. maybe you are right.. and I know what you are talking about.. but I have tried to use PS3 and it works... the message I receive on PS2 (and PS3) sounds something like "the photo contains some Photoshop elements that seams to be damage" ... bla bla.. but when I can save it in PS3 without problems.

Hmmm.. maybe you are right.. and I know what you are talking about.. but I have tried to use PS3 and it works... the message I receive on PS2 (and PS3) sounds something like "the photo contains some Photoshop elements that seams to be damage" ... bla bla.. but when I can save it in PS3 without problems.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro 10....can't afford PS as I spend too much of my photography budget on the cameras!! :blush: I just tried it with my olde worlde Paint Shop Pro 7 and it at least comes up with a clear message 'Cannot create file' when I tried to save it.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro 10....can't afford PS as I spend too much of my photography budget on the cameras!! :blush: I just tried it with my olde worlde Paint Shop Pro 7 and it at least comes up with a clear message 'Cannot create file' when I tried to save it.

Save the new one I posted and see what happens. I try to save it for web and get rid of any additional information that can damage the file. If it's ok I will repost the others... anyway imageVenue worked!! :D

P.S.

frenchkiki I will let you know the address of my church. :D