Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

That's why I don't like Laetitia only doing movies in French. She does nothing else. What of the future?

As everything's over-dubbed in Germany ... :whistle:

I normally hate dubbing and like to watch movies with the original dialogue. But that's only for English movies of course, I don't understand a single word in French. Okay, that's a lie, I DO understand about a dozen French words - but that doesn't make a movie. At least not a movie I would like to watch that is ...

lol sorry it's true they should speak english! but it's was not very important we are talking the place where they from in France! lol that's all!

me I would like understand german for Claudia Schiffer! but we are lucky because some top models speaks french like Claudia Schiffer (very well), Karen Mulder (very well), Eva Herzigova( very well), Ines Sastre (very very well)!

Je ne comprende pas Francais. Ecrire dans l'anglais.

Merci

Je comprende l'anglais et allemand.

That's why I don't like Laetitia only doing movies in French. She does nothing else. What of the future?

The only reason to not like :heart: Laetitia :heart: only doing movies in French is that many are difficult to find on DVD her in the UK....I'd love to see Bicyclette Bleu but there's no chance as it was for TV :cry2:

But if she was cast in a Hollywood movie it would bound to be crap!! <_<

Je parle Français si je veux, Non mais!!! :jimmy: (JK!!)

Here is a photo with Rob's best Friend :doofywave: : Fabbio!!! I don't remember if I already posted it? Anyway dear Rob, if you are using photoshop you can maybe replace his head by yours? You will be the lucky dude!! :weightlift:

post-19830-1209582778_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo with Rob's best Friend :doofywave: : Fabbio!!! I don't remember if I already posted it? Anyway dear Rob, if you are using photoshop you can maybe replace his head by yours? You will be the lucky dude!! :weightlift:

Noooooooooooo not Fabio again!!! :surrender: :chicken: :voodoo:

I think pasting my face would be too weird....I'll just pixelate his face!!! :laugh: