Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

i am new here,i have been a guest on bellazon for quite a long time but i thought i would join in the chat with all the great people here in this forum,i have loved laetitia for a few years now,i cant really explain what i love about her except for an enduring natural beauty that seems to radiate from within,and of course her womanly curves are refreshing in a day where too often sadly we are graced with images of starving and anorexic looking models.laetitia is a great icon for women to look up to because of her attainable beauty.hope i explained myself :laugh: i love her beauty so much,hope i can bring some great pics for everyone here to share :wub:

i am new here,i have been a guest on bellazon for quite a long time but i thought i would join in the chat with all the great people here in this forum,i have loved laetitia for a few years now,i cant really explain what i love about her except for an enduring natural beauty that seems to radiate from within,and of course her womanly curves are refreshing in a day where too often sadly we are graced with images of starving and anorexic looking models.laetitia is a great icon for women to look up to because of her attainable beauty.hope i explained myself :laugh: i love her beauty so much,hope i can bring some great pics for everyone here to share :wub:

Welcome mels angel !!! It's such a pleasure to have you here ! :hug:

I know exactly what you feel ! Laetitia is...... well........ Laetitia ! :laugh:

Again, I'm very happy to have you as a new member of the Casta gang ;)