Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thank you, CarMELita ! :hug: . Laetitia looks so sensual...... Oh my, I wish I could look like that !

And yes, she's got incredible legs ! One thing Laetitia has that I don't know if many other models have is this..... well, I don't know how to call it, but you see she's beautiful and if you put her image in front of a mirrow, it is still beautiful. I've tried that with pictures of other models and I haven't liked the reflexion so much. Sorry but my English isn't good and I don't know how to explain this :p

Thank you, CarMELita ! :hug: . Laetitia looks so sensual...... Oh my, I wish I could look like that !

And yes, she's got incredible legs ! One thing Laetitia has that I don't know if many other models have is this..... well, I don't know how to call it, but you see she's beautiful and if you put her image in front of a mirrow, it is still beautiful. I've tried that with pictures of other models and I haven't liked the reflexion so much. Sorry but my English isn't good and I don't know how to explain this :p

She's someone so very unique!

i think you mean her face is very symmetrical - so, it looks the same when you look at her reflection in the mirror...i agree! only very few people have that. :fun:

your english is amazing btw! :p

Come on guys we all know the ultimate pic of :heart: Laetitia's :heart: bottom is this one!! :wub:

Rob! That was a good result of you're gone away thinking :p

:rofl:

i think you mean her face is very symmetrical - so, it looks the same when you look at her reflection in the mirror...i agree! only very few people have that. :fun:

your english is amazing btw! :p

Thank you Bouazizi :hug: . Sometimes I have such a hard time trying to make myself clear :blush: