Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

^ :rofl:

Oh God, a lot of waffle are about to to come about smiles &  Barbara d'A .& vampires & vamps & menstruations & blood & Ondine (are we having dinner? < private joke) & Polanski &  laugh & tears and certainly a smurf somewhere? Can't wait!

Since one month, Giraudoux's works are fallen in the public domain.

Without any blasphemy of ondage, the Alien can quote the first judge about Dorothée in the play of theatre Ondine:

"Vous étiez assez d'avis que c'était une salamandre.

Nous l'avons mise au bûcher, pour voir. Elle a grillé.

C'était donc bien une ondine."

You agreed that she was a salamander.

We tied her at a stake to see. She burned. 

She was therefore an ondine. post-10177-0-1446018397-68573_thumb.gif

When the Nymphea movie was screened on the Fontevraud Abbey's walls in 2007, the Holy See in Vatican City did not banish the film. Nobody was excommunicated. One did not burn at the stake any mermaids as the Holy Inquisition did it with the relapse Joan of Arc on May 30, 1431 in Rouen and one did not drown any salamanders in canal Saint Felix in Nantes where the legend tells of Ondine who could appear in the waters at nightfall.

On Sunday February 8, 2015 under the snow of the Luchon Film Festival, Arletty, a guilty passion won the Isabelle Nataf prize given by the Press.

Thank you!

Now I am wondering where i can find this magazine?

Collette maybe?

" Dior'snew print magazine will be published each September and March in nine languages, and will be exclusively delivered to the best customers and prospects. "  - but I saw that people from UK  or France offered it on Ebay.