Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

She's probably squirming at your...hobby

:whistle::clap::heythere: Rob! :gocho:

The :x green weirdo :x © already posted this portrait in his thread

but since he posted more than 40 posts among two pages without any answers from other Bellazonians,

he wanted to share the pic also in this dedicated temple

demonstrating that he learned at least another smiley with regard to his usual smiley.

The last one who contributed to his thread could be a rookie troll :hug:

(according to the adage: the friends of my friends are my friends) :grouphug:

because he has been banned after an ultimate oriented joke :hiro: with the name of his :x master :x

(select the yellow legend under his missing av to read it). :flower:

That is too sad. :nicole: :p Let's commiserate :cry2: with the again alone :x green weirdo :x ©. :baronlamesign:

He already posted one Marie Ange's pic by page in his thread. :pinky:

Would he add more pics of these sisters in retaliation after this prose? :rofl:

I need help trying to find one of Laetitia's earlier photos from before she was well known. I'll try to describe it the best I can remember. She is in a swimsuit (one piece?) lying on her stomach, facing camera with her feet dangling up in air (the shot is outdoors). She has her chin on her hand and kinda looking off to the side. She maybe has red lipstick on and some kind of frilly bonnet/cap thing on her head (I think).

I need help trying to find one of Laetitia's earlier photos from before she was well known. I'll try to describe it the best I can remember. She is in a swimsuit (one piece?) lying on her stomach, facing camera with her feet dangling up in air (the shot is outdoors). She has her chin on her hand and kinda looking off to the side. She maybe has red lipstick on and some kind of frilly bonnet/cap thing on her head (I think).

laetitia1577.jpg

Thank you for the help Rob! But I don't want you to drive yourself bonkers looking for it, I know you got a lot of pics in your collection. It is a photo that doesn't make the rounds often in people's favorite pics of Laetitia - I hope I remembered it correctly. I think her face is a little closer to the camera than the one you posted. You can see her nose better, that was the reason I wanted to see it again - to compare her then and now. Like I said, I don't want to waste anyone's time for just one pic.

PS - I think the photo had a bit of a "hazy" effect to it, like not as clear as the one you posted above (hard to describe what I mean).

Thank you for the help Rob! But I don't want you to drive yourself bonkers looking for it, I know you got a lot of pics in your collection. It is a photo that doesn't make the rounds often in people's favorite pics of Laetitia - I hope I remembered it correctly. I think her face is a little closer to the camera than the one you posted. You can see her nose better, that was the reason I wanted to see it again - to compare her then and now. Like I said, I don't want to waste anyone's time for just one pic.

PS - I think the photo had a bit of a "hazy" effect to it, like not as clear as the one you posted above (hard to describe what I mean).