Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

well I have just come across some interesting information about the isle de beaute doc, and well I am going to pursue this lead, evil laughter insert here>>>>>>>, I know who to write, again insert evil laughter>>>>>> and well kiki you already have, but I will have also, mooooowahhahahahhahhaha, to bad nobody else posts, ok well evil laugh goodnite to many..

and to Spaceman :flower: very goodnite, well he says goodnite to me and I like when people say goodnite to me :) thank you Spaceman :)

officially it is 7 days, ok laymens speech, where did they get that term hmmm..

one week until the great day

and everybody excpt the rare few have gone missing :ninja:

I want editiorial, but glad she has the cover :heart:

ok some music I like it, yes its random , but then again I am a random thinker :)

very good song :heart:

ooooooooh so beyond fired for everyone, I think your homeless at this point, where are all the posters, this can olnly explain why there has been not posting...I think Im going to write lae a birthday card and put it on here:

Hi lae, hopeyou dont mind its just a nickname

I know its not your birthday but by the time you get this it probably will be , umm yeah

was going to have alot of people sign your birthday card, but they have gone missing, but

I am sure thay would love to give you birthday wishes, but I think there homeless, or

fired, not sure, ok have a happy birthday with the family,

xxoxoxox bellazon in your name thread.

6 days EST and for your foriegners you have less time

ok you all are fired , homless, umm secret members of the royal family, and were in charge of the so called hmmmmm...

ok dont care its cinco de maio, spelled that wrong , sorry south amercan friends but it is :wave: