Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

oh yes my post was deleted, to point out hypocrites. so in pointing my bad behaviour to bring attention to the words that have been spoken here. oh yes and very "regular" :)

Ewicolina these are great pictures, Imageshack however on my end is full of malware, malware is a " fake notification that you have a virus, so in removing if you let the malware program run, you are bringing the actual virus or damage to your computer" so frequently I shut down the computer for this malware program pops up when looking at your pictures. the pictures of lae are amazing.

karol avi not supported, but thats ok have the film. Rob you are acting like a baby. which of course is great if you want to be a mother just like lae to her wonderful 3 children :)

The Alien always agrees with the Admin.

Here at Bellazon we have people from many countries and you don't have to like them all nor approve of their customs.

The Alien :alien: wants to plead the cause of all Aliens coming from other planets,

their customs so translated here by "waffle".

It is not required to act against them :clobber: like Ellen Ripley. :war:

After all her Alien wanted just to see Ellen (Sigourney Weaver) wearing her helmet :drool: and her space suit, :woot:

just like for Laetitia... :wub2:

Alien :surrender:

LcTyenMmeFigaroCoverIcon.jpg :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Fast, your helmet Laetitia :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: because of the Alien

Laetitia by Tyen, Madame Figaro, January 29, 2011

nimzo you wanted to see her in her underpants thats why you showed up at the very end :p and lets face it you just had a major crush in the 3rd film and then she finally gave in to you in the 4th film :kiss:

umm actually sometimes I really think of you more as switzerland, neutral, but I think it woud be hard to find a smiley for that one, and then lets face it when your in need everybody goes to switzerland....

and I think going with switzerland your more like a crêpe, waffles never will understand, but we still have not made it out of this galaxy so there might be a huge waffle house on some planet :blink:

note: beyond everything , and lae loved japan, wishes :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

oh yes my post was deleted, to point out hypocrites. so in pointing my bad behaviour to bring attention to the words that have been spoken here. oh yes and very "regular" :)

Its funny that I've lost count of the negative comments about countries I've edited and that's only the first for America I've done. What I find hypocritical is you presume to question me for not deleting someone else's half of a conversation while not acknowledgeing your own role in that conversation (that for all I know goes back 40 some odd pages). And yeah, I deleted the post, but unlike many, you still have no warnings (0%) out of my kindness ironically. So here's another kindness in the form of this deal, focus on what's relevant to this topic and if you are off topic, let it be in the spirit of positive energy at least.

The Alien always agrees with the Admin.
Here at Bellazon we have people from many countries and you don't have to like them all nor approve of their customs.

The Alien :alien: wants to plead the cause of all Aliens coming from other planets,

their customs so translated here by "waffle".

It is not required to act against them :clobber: like Ellen Ripley. :war:

After all her Alien wanted just to see Ellen (Sigourney Weaver) wearing her helmet :drool: and her space suit, :woot:

just like for Laetitia... :wub2:

Alien :surrender:

LcTyenMmeFigaroCoverIcon.jpg :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Fast, your helmet Laetitia :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: because of the Alien

Laetitia by Tyen, Madame Figaro, January 29, 2011

:laugh: Thanks, I like aliens :nicole: :blush: .