Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

you may want to change your siggy hope, you can see nipple, and its not the BZ standard height of 140, just saying, that way you can change before they delete it

hate to break it to you CHICA, its 350 in width 232 in height, and if your rude enough to mess with my name, then i'll call you chica as much as i like and not even bother to call you by the proper name, i was merely helping you out, you didnt have to get prickly, AND if you see i called you HOPE, there was no need to insult me or twink just cause we're besties

hate to break it to you CHICA, its 350 in width 232 in height, and if your rude enough to mess with my name, then i'll call you chica as much as i like and not even bother to call you by the proper name, i was merely helping you out, you didnt have to get prickly, AND if you see i called you HOPE, there was no need to insult me or twink just cause we're besties

this song so sumssssssssssssss up, HEY YA TWINK, guess we're in high school for being besties, LOVE YA GFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, i think even THE GREAT CASTA has BESTIES LAWD LAWD LAWD, sooooooo lets make the CASTA THREAD EVEN BETTER WITH OUR PRESENCE & KICKING PICS/VIDEOS :wub: