Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Oh and Laetitia is going to be on the cover of Madame figaro next Saturday. This a news from her Magnificent, Extraordinary, Fabulous, irreplaceable & Oh so official {alien} facebook {alien} !

Kiki wrote " :alien:facebook :alien: "

Her last Madame shoot was so much better.

Ondine is on Facebook

lcfacebookicon.jpg :chicken::chicken::chicken: Laetitia is officially on Facebook! :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Vincent Peters, Madame Figaro, January 2010

Oh and Laetitia is going to be on the cover of Madame figaro next Saturday. This a news from her Magnificent, Extraordinary, Fabulous, irreplaceable & Oh so official {alien} facebook {alien} !

Kiki wrote " :alien:facebook :alien: "

Her last Madame shoot was so much better.

Ondine is on Facebook

lcfacebookicon.jpg :chicken::chicken::chicken: Laetitia is officially on Facebook! :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Vincent Peters, Madame Figaro, January 2010

Yes we know that Mr :alien::laugh:

thank u floppy but OH MY FUC*%$G GOD!!!

This is the ugliest clothes she ever wore.

It hurts my eyes and makes me want to cry

this is a fashion crime!

but

She is on the cover of purple magazine!

fashionthumbnail15.th.jpg

I like the top, but it needs a black skirt or trousers....not leopardskin!!! :laugh: I'm guessing it must be some sort of themed eveing as Diane Krueger is wearing the same skirt :blink:

And although I find strappy high heels very :hell yea!: :woot: :hell yea!: :woot: I think :heart: Laetitia's :heart: high heels are waaaaaaaaaaay too strappy!!!

I really feel like my brain has turned to marshmellow, but she definitely has the right idea on the cover of purple magazine :heart::kiss:

REALLY THE RIGHT IDEA umm yeah I cant really think right now thank you for pic kiki :kiss:

hi floppy :wave:

I really have to thank maybe long gone chimpinmyhead for selling me those great guess posters, cause many times people have come in my room and today, somebody new looked at the picture and said "thats a nice picture of you" :blink: I said wow thats a really big compliment but it wasnt like it was uber sexy lae, just a picture of her with glasses, but I was still wow :blink: alot of people dont know who she is and well I go thru how I admire her for makeing ther transition to modeling very young and just modelling, you never saw her do booze, drugs, wasted at some club, she has 3 kids, loves her family , never in a huge sex scandal, I mean she is really a great person to look up to, not to mention she is a really good actress, unlike the others,never her own perfume, a clothing line all that stuff , I truly believe she is happy just the way she is, and you have to or not admire that in her :heart: I :heart: laetitia !!

I love your gif kiki, I saw in one of the american tabloids a pic of little megan, she was kind of blonde, but she was really cute, and I also admire megan, because she knows the difference between image and her private life, I also like the fact she stood up to one of the biggest producers in hollywood and said go to hell, or basically that she stood up to him, and really she is also a good actress, not always being so serious (Y) jerry bruckheimer sucks , just regenerated movie crap that idiot americans like, I mean evern priated of the carribean is just way to over the top (N) so yeah hi everyone, and defiintely cant wait until PURPLE MAGAZINE comes out here