Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Me too! It's so sad this forum didn't work...First we lost the Old Zouzou forum, then Adelaïde's site is no longer update and now it's Zouzou :cry: :cry:

Kiki I thnik it's a good idea to create a new forum on Laetitia :) :) I love bellazon but i thnik we need a place just for her like we not have a subforum just for Laetitia :cry: :cry:

If you do it and need help you can ask me^^

Well I would need help and moderators to create her forum. I really want to do something that will be a reference for Laetitia's fans and the fans to become. I want all her pictures (in HQ) to be find in one place (by year and by categories) Like the sub-forum here at BZ but much better! I need members to imply to create a great Laetitia's community like we did here but more organized! I am even willing to create a "special" thread for the :alien: and it's never ending waffle talk!

So if someone other than lovely Stella would love to help, well u know where to find me!

Well I would need help and moderators to create her forum. I really want to do something that will be a reference for Laetitia's fans and the fans to become. I want all her pictures (in HQ) to be find in one place (by year and by categories) Like the sub-forum here at BZ but much better! I need members to imply to create a great Laetitia's community like we did here but more organized! I am even willing to create a "special" thread for the :alien: and it's never ending waffle talk!

So if someone other than lovely Stella would love to help, well u know where to find me!

I would like to help ..so whatever you need, let me know!

Sounds like a fab idea, and we can't have a :heart: Laetitia :heart: temple without a certain degree of :alien: waffle :alien: so a special Waffle World area probably needs to be built up in the roof, for easy access from his spaceship :laugh:

Ok, the forum is created but I won't accept members before I've finished to set up everything (design, rules, categories, etc)

Right now I need

1 Administrator (Rob?:flower: ) whom speak English

1 administrator whom speak French

3 moderators

Waiting for your Pm's!

> i had ur pm the :alien: I will answer later tonite

please oh please kiki, when you have your lae site up, please help me to join, because oh this would be so goood, so great, and with all of you there, really just the place I want to be :) I was starting to worry kiki where you were, this is so exciting, yet for me sad that zou zou is no longer, because with my bad spelling, my scrambled egg mind, was a great resource for me to find more about lae :cry: floppy I have missed you also and thank you so much for that beautiful link, laetitia is all :heart: Nimzo, again I wish I could write as good as you, today is my moms birthday and did my best to do card, so with all the computer stuff, I let my boyfriend , yes we fight, but he helps with making laetitia movies to mpeg format :hug: Stella , Rob, I think I am very happy just seeing you here, so kiki, if you do allow me into your forum, I might drive you crazy with having to explain to me but I do get it ( after lets say 20 times :laugh: ) :heart::kiss::clap::flower: :hell yea!: :grouphug: ps. hello:) LAM amazing cosmo cover, is is turkish cover?