Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Karlie's outfit definitely reminds me of The Beatles during their Yellow Submarine & their Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band phase. I love it!

More like Yellow Submarine. It reminds me of the Nowhere Man scene. Which I'm looking for a video, but I can't find anything on decent quality on youtube.

Edit: this one works even better: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

(If they use something like this...: PLEASE VS don't kill these songs with crappy remixes or bad performances)

The UK has my favourite history in music, it would be criminal not to do a mix up of everything from Queen to the Beatles to the Spice Girls etc.

I love UK's music too, but for me it would be criminal to mix the likes of The Beatles and Queen with the Spice Girls....  :ninja:

I think it is pretty fair they did an outfit to honor the Beatles (because I'm sure it is for them). They are part of the English history. They literally invaded the whole world with their music. So, British Invasion :)

That's what it was actually called.  When British culture and music spread in the 60's.  I couldn't tell from your post whether you knew that or were making it up as you went along.  :flower: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasion

I think it is pretty fair they did an outfit to honor the Beatles (because I'm sure it is for them). They are part of the English history. They literally invaded the whole world with their music. So, British Invasion :)

That's what it was actually called.  When British culture and music spread in the 60's.  I couldn't tell from your post whether you knew that or were making it up as you went along.  :flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasion

It was my opinion and I'm glad I got it right because I really like the outfit and the meaning behind it  :flower:

http://www.elle.com/news/fashion-style/vs-angel-behati-prinsloo-interview

post-74780-0-75881000-1384196085_thumb.jpost-74780-0-80978600-1384196088_thumb.j

What are your other costumes?

So I have "British Invasion," "Shipwrecked" (which I love because it’s all mermaids and castaways), and then "Snow Angels." All three are incredible, but I especially love this one because I feel very official in it. You just have to see them on the runway, they are so amazing!

I like all of British invasion outfits, but together they just don't match... I know that they are all inspired by Britain, but colours, fabrics seem just thrown together. I mean from Candice's gold sparkly outfit to Karlie's pink psychedelic to Adriana's pearly one. Together they just look like a hot mess...

There's a girl on tumblr who's taking everything you guys are saying and posting and saying that she's the source. I don't know if there's an issue with that or not, but I figured I would tell everyone since I have horrible feelings about people who use other people's information and words as their own.