Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I love Karlie's outfit. She looks amazing in it and those wings are beautiful. Very creative. I think British Invasion will look really cool. Also excited Doutzen is opening a section. Finally little bits more of news are coming in. Hurry someone confirm Toni and Lily D. Seems like they'll be there

This could actually be better than A-list performers. A 'good free artist' rarely did a good job (bruno mars did last year). And I can already see the 'angels and artists' video with taylor swift. That would make a good video.

I'm a HUGE fan of Taylor and I also like FOB so I'm okay with that, I've never heard of the other two bands but listening to their songs they can find something good. As quality and "walkable songs" they're okay, the problem is that they're simply too much. It's like the show is turning into some big concert with girls in lingerie walking, more than an actual fashion show.

Finally little bits more of news are coming in. Hurry someone confirm Toni and Lily D. Seems like they'll be there

So Frida G is definitely out? :cry2: And we're still missing two newcomers' names, right?

I think I'm okay with all the performers but maybe 4 are too much...