Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

When we are going to know the performers! :((((

Like said before I wouldn't mind if we didn't get any perfomers this year to be real.

I would like some performers in the show but maybe not with the model on the runway! What do you think?

I think that having 2 performers would be perfect. That way there would be a few segments without performers and just models. I LOVED that about last years circus segment… hopefully VS has more of those this year! 

That would be great. They should do what Bruno did and sing off on the side. Rihanna just kept walking up and down the runway along with the models.

Their remixes back in the day were on point. Now it seems like they just plug in an Ipod and hit shuffle. I loved last year's first segment because it gave me old VSFS tease with the remix, no performer, the fact that we got to see every girl walk, est.

And I don't mind performers  but there were way too many last year and the year before that, 1 or 2 should be enough and VS focuses way too much on them now instead of the models and instead of having them perform seperatley or once VS has them in almost every segment now performing with the models and it doesn't help that some of the performer purposely try to steal the spot light from the models ala Black Eyed Peas,Nicki Minaj and Rihanna and usually get in the way and it all just end up looking/being messy most of the time.

Lights Camera Action..... post-56515-0-1446069893-143_thumb.png#vsfashionshow #cbs @victoriassecret

http://i.imgur.com/YwV6QKm.jpg

Ale doesn't look happy in the least :(

Old, New?

If new are the models getting profiles again?

Could this be part of the opening for the show?

Or could it be a send off video for Ale? (I'm honestly expecting Ale/Doutzen is be gone sooner then later)

It might just be a bad shot of her. I like when they do the short model profiles.

Edited by PinkCouture

-wendylorene I agree 2006 music was awesome and opening was epic....

Also I really hope Adriana already had her fitting or will have today :| because almost all Angels had fitting and last year when she had fitting the last day, they gave her the worst outfits- the ones that left and everyone else took the beautiful ones.

Doutzen posted some hours ago she's coming to NYC...

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Jessica Hart
14- Jourdan Dunn
15- Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
16-  Ming Xi (newcomer)
17- Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
18- Caroline Brasch Nielsen 
19- Kelly Gale
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-
32-
33-
34-
35-
36-
37-
38-
39-
40-

Adriana's trainer confirmed, as someone said in the general VS thread.

Was Hana Jirickova at the casting? I think she would be perfect fot the VSFS and she shot a VS commercial this year with Martha Hunt and Toni Garn.

Where did you get this information from?  :huh:

I'm 100% sure she never shot a commercial with those two o.o

And hopefully that Shanina tweet is good news, I love that girl! Her body is amazing.

She did, few months ago, but it's not out yet. She posted the photos on her instagram.

post-83944-0-33522800-1383810235_thumb.jpost-83944-0-74708100-1383810237_thumb.jpost-83944-0-07455900-1383810240_thumb.jpost-83944-0-27103200-1383810243_thumb.j

i can't wait to see skriver on the runaway, i really want to see her she's so cute!

i have more and more doubt about  barbara palvin now... :/ but glad that sara make it ! she worked so hard we have to recognize that and she was awesome in the calzedonia's show!

Why is she not in? She is good because she had a different look. She resembles no other VS model.

I don't know why but she's not walking this year. I'm so disappointed to know she's not walking. She's an amazingly beautiful model and her body as we'll.

No one is sure if she's walking or not yet. She was in New York yesterday morning and mentioned she had people to see. Don't count her out just yet.

Why is she not in? She is good because she had a different look. She resembles no other VS model.

I don't know why but she's not walking this year. I'm so disappointed to know she's not walking. She's an amazingly beautiful model and her body as we'll.

No one is sure if she's walking or not yet. She was in New York yesterday morning and mentioned she had people to see. Don't count her out just yet.

I hope you're right and we get to see Shanina again. I even enjoy all the backstage interviews and fun she brings to the show