Bellazon

Johnny Depp
Thumbnail

Siren

:drool: :drool: He's mine, ladies! :yes: Johnny and Joaquin belong to me! :trout:

Oh.no.she.di-int !!!!!! That's it Izzie. You and me. After school. Tomorrow. By the monkey bars.....

You chicken! :surrender: I was there and you weren't......me and Johnny :heart: waited for 2 whole hours :lost: to set the record straight, Heather......you sissy. :shifty: But, we found a way to pass the time. :whistle: :sex: I never realized monkey bars and other "things" could be so much fun. :drool:

:drool: :drool: He's mine, ladies! :yes: Johnny and Joaquin belong to me! :trout:

Oh.no.she.di-int !!!!!! That's it Izzie. You and me. After school. Tomorrow. By the monkey bars.....

You chicken! :surrender: I was there and you weren't......me and Johnny :heart: waited for 2 whole hours :lost: to set the record straight, Heather......you sissy. :shifty: But, we found a way to pass the time. :whistle: :sex: I never realized monkey bars and other "things" could be so much fun. :drool:

lol :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that Johnny Depp photographed Vanessa Paradis for a magazine or album cover, and someone told me this b&w pic was one of the shots he made of her. But then i heard it wasn't true, so does anyone actually know which photos of Vanessa he took? Thanks!

post-17231-1188551041_thumb.jpg

Look what i missed *damn* .

Still the monkey bars tomorrow ?!! :knives:

:rofl:

• 2 months later...