Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

I want a tattoo. I have one piece in mind. If I ever have kids, I want their footprints on my stomach or left side of lower back (you know how when you were first born they took your foot prints) and when they start writing, i will have them write their names and put it above their foot prints.

I have both piercings AND tattoos.....i have 5 piercings (4 on my left...one's a cartilege piercing...and 1 on my right...my right ear's very sensitive, so it easily gets infected)....i have 2 tats, a celtic design on my left middle finger and a celtic "love" knot band in the style of a bracelet (only the top half of my wrist) on my left wrist...the band itself is another celtic knot...it's kinda hard to explain, but if u click on my profile, i posted a picture that shows the tats :blush:

I have both piercings AND tattoos.....i have 5 piercings (4 on my left...one's a cartilege piercing...and 1 on my right...my right ear's very sensitive, so it easily gets infected)....i have 2 tats, a celtic design on my left middle finger and a celtic "love" knot band in the style of a bracelet (only the top half of my wrist) on my left wrist...the band itself is another celtic knot...it's kinda hard to explain, but if u click on my profile, i posted a picture that shows the tats :blush:

• 4 months later...

I already have quite a few piercings :ddr:

But I want so many more. :|

& eventually tattoos (lots, probably) but none right now of course!

I'm too young... They'd have to be important and meaningful

and I don't want to regret anything :p

• 2 weeks later...

I have none. I used to have my ears pierced but I never wore earrings so the holes have closed. I want my belly button pierced and a bunch of tattoos. I just have to get over my fear of needles. I could have got one on my 14th birthday but I was too nervous. My mom knew I wasn't gonna do it! :angry: I'll just have to prove her wrong someday.

I want a tattoo. I have one piece in mind. If I ever have kids, I want their footprints on my stomach or left side of lower back (you know how when you were first born they took your foot prints) and when they start writing, i will have them write their names and put it above their foot prints.

Wow, that's such a nice idea!

I have just my ears pierced. I don't think I'll ever want to have anything else pierced. I wouldn't like to have my belly button pierced, cause I don't see a point in it, if I don't wear clothes that show my belly :p only bikini on a beach, but how many times a year I sunbathe? :cain: and in tongue....one girl told me she was thinking about getting her tongue pierced, but when her mum, who is a dentist, showed her pics of people who had it...or rather how their enamel was destroyed...she totally gave up an idea of getting tongue piercing.

I like tattoos though. I don't want any, for now, because I think they should have a special meaning, sth not because it is popular or looks cool. Not to regret such a tattoo later.

I like tattoos on neck and wrists :yes:

• 2 months later...

I got two piercings in both of my ear lobes and one piering in my left ear cartiledge.

(Sorry but my spelling sucks lol :( .)

But I have one tattoo of a dragonfly on my lower back and a chinesse symbol that means "hard-hearted" on my left wrist. Hopefully more will come soon lol.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...