Bellazon

Lars Burmeister
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
at first. sorry for my english...i know my english is not so good but cooperIShot is very good in translate...:-)

@ azure: why do you think that he cheats his grilfriend? i think he is a nice guy and not a badboy :-)

@ cooperIShoot: thank you for transalte :-)

i think lars is a good boy and i ask me..what he think about us if he read this thread at BZ?? sometimes we don't talk friendly about his girlfriend...anybody know what i mean :-)

NewYork4ever, please don't worry about your English!! You're doing fine!! As for my "translation" lol well i tried my best, but i guess i'm used to it from work because I'm around a lot of non-English speakers all the time....as for what you were asking azure about why he cheats on his gf? actually, i don't think azure was insinuating in any way that Lars cheats on his gf....azure was just making a point that the topic of Lars cheating on his gf should be dropped from the discussion here....and as far as Lars reading his thread here? there's a possibility he might read it...I'm sure models would love to know what is being said about them, whether it's nice or not....so if he IS reading this thread, then i think we should respect his privacy and go back to just talking about his modeling career and NOT about his personal life :wave:

• 3 weeks later...