Bellazon

Model Behavior

suzuki_chris

when it comes to this kind of thread, naomi is old news..hahaha!!!

it's not that much of a shock anymore...she really has a very serious attitude problem...and yeah she is turning into a psycho coz she's been under an anger management program but still return to her bad ways...

get this: she attacked a fellow model just because the that other model made the mistake of wearin the same outfit as hers to an event they both went to...psycho...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

awww...there,there...i think it's because she's not responding to the court's call about a hearing...she refuse to attend and she's been warned that if she still won't comply, she'll be arrested...so now, there she goes...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love naomi and she can beat me up any day....she is a legend and she can do whatever she wants....i want to go help her clean out trash then go for some dins after.

She is so much fiercer then all the other little bitches and she can smack them up if she wants because all the designers are still going to hire her. She can make a show with her walk....and anyone who follows her just looks pale and boring. She is snotty but that comes with being the queen of the catwalk.

NAOMI HIT ME......AND I LIKED IT.

i love naomi and she can beat me up any day....she is a legend and she can do whatever she wants....i want to go help her clean out trash then go for some dins after.

She is so much fiercer then all the other little bitches and she can smack them up if she wants because all the designers are still going to hire her. She can make a show with her walk....and anyone who follows her just looks pale and boring. She is snotty but that comes with being the queen of the catwalk.

NAOMI HIT ME......AND I LIKED IT.

you´re a freak

590117812qe2.gif

:no: .... :angie:

wtf is that hentai thing?

http://kutv.com/entertainment/entertainmen..._112160736.html

Model May Andersen Arrested For Unruly Behavior

(AP) MIAMI Danish supermodel May Andersen was arrested after allegedly becoming unruly and striking a flight attendant on a plane from Amsterdam to Miami.

Miami-Dade Airport Police say the 23-year-old Andersen, who sometimes lives in New York City's West Village, continued being loud and violent after officers met Martinair Flight 643 on the ground Thursday.

Corrections spokeswoman Janelle Hall says Andersen was examined for alcohol and substance abuse at Jackson Memorial Hospital and later transported to the Miami-Dade County Jail. She was held without bail while the government reviews her immigration documents.

Executives at Elite Models, the agency representing her, say the alleged unruly behavior is not typical for the former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model.

Elite director Cathy Gould called her a well respected model.

Gould said she has never received a complaint about the supermodel from any clients.

Andersen was set to attend a bond hearing Saturday.

It was not immediately known if she had an attorney.

See now she also has no right to be a bitch.