Bellazon

hi, I'm evil

sammy

i'm not smart. but if you're determined, you will be amazed at what you can do :)

that's really quite true in a work and studying context. it's amazing how much one can learn and recall if they need to and they have the drive :o

i dont know i guess since i've always loved science I can apply math to science...and my family is like why arent you good at math :laugh:

i guess that when one doees maths in a more sciencey context one can see a potential application for it and see how it's more relevant and therefore be more likely to pick it up? sometimes in maths it seems that you're doing maths for the sake of maths not because you can use it in a real setting :idk: that's what started to get to me later on when i did further maths at A-level. when do you really need to diagonalise matrices? :cain: :laugh: i dunno . . . that's what it was like with me anyway :)

how long does it take to become an optometrist? and how does that differ from being an optician? :blush: :ninja:

i dont know i guess since i've always loved science I can apply math to science...and my family is like why arent you good at math :laugh:

i guess that when one doees maths in a more sciencey context one can see a potential application for it and see how it's more relevant and therefore be more likely to pick it up? sometimes in maths it seems that you're doing maths for the sake of maths not because you can use it in a real setting :idk: that's what started to get to me later on when i did further maths at A-level. when do you really need to diagonalise matrices? :cain: :laugh: i dunno . . . that's what it was like with me anyway :)

how long does it take to become an optometrist? and how does that differ from being an optician? :blush: :ninja:

I can kind of the answer. An optometrist is an actual doctor who can diagnose patients, while optician isn't. An optician does fitting and management of glasses and contact lenses only :)

I can kind of the answer. An optometrist is an actual doctor who can diagnose patients, while optician isn't. An optician does fitting and management of glasses and contact lenses only :)

ok, cool :) here, an 'optician' does all of that :) i've never heard of an 'optometrist' before (other than when Neo has spoken about it) :)

ok, cool :) here, an 'optician' does all of that :) i've never heard of an 'optometrist' before (other than when Neo has spoken about it) :)

Sure :)

I have knowledge abt. the most random stuff...hehehe... :p