Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

There's honestly no need to be rude to him about it. Get over yourself.

And if you want to play cocky hockey, you can remove the quote that's already in Neo's sig since I was the one that put it there in the first place. Thank you kindly. Oh and before you say, "you didn't come up with it", you're probably right but I can bet you wouldn't have thought of it without that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well excuse me but what's rude to me is me spending my time making something and then someone not using it. I wasn't being rude, I was just saying that I was glad I took off the name on the avatar just in case. And I'm not taking it off because I don't have to. I made it for neo, he decided not to use it, and I like the sig. And yea, I have used that saying before so maybe you should stop being so damn cocky yourself. :gocho:

i personally dont alter my signiture text to credit anyone...whenever someone has asked me who has made my avatar and sig i always say who has made it, when i make it, when lullaby makes it or whoever makes it. so your saying lullaby didnt take her time when she made my avatar and signiture?

Guest Lullaby
Well excuse me but what's rude to me is me spending my time making something and then someone not using it. I wasn't being rude, I was just saying that I was glad I took off the name on the avatar just in case. And I'm not taking it off because I don't have to. I made it for neo, he decided not to use it, and I like the sig. And yea, I have used that saying before so maybe you should stop being so damn cocky yourself. :gocho:

Oh wow, many people spend their time making things a lot better than you (and no, I'm not referring to myself because I don't think my stuff is that great) and they don't even ask for credit. That's a stupid thing to ask for on a messageboard.

As for me being cocky? I am. I have every right to be because you know why? I'm better than you and I know it. And towards you using the saying before, I highly doubt that but I'll let you have it.

A word of advice too, don't fight with me. You will not win.

No Neo I'm not saying she didn't. I just think it's kind of rude to not use something someone made you. And if you still want to use my banner and avatar, I don't mind since you credit when someone comments on the sig or whatever. If not that's fine too. I never meant anything rude by saying that my time was being wasted. But on my other forum that I post on it's a rule to give credit, but I just ask because it's a nice thing to do, not because it's a rule.

As for you Lullaby, you're a snob and I have nothing to say to you. Not for the fact that 'you'll win' on your terms, but because I don't associate with the likes of people like you. Of course I'm not going to win because I'm dropping it now instead of looking like a fool for fighting over a silly thing.

And asking for credit isn't stupid. Some people don't tell who made their sig, like Neo would. And if someone else wanted a sig they would know who to come to.

last i checked u didnt HAVE to make it...he did say IF he likes what u make him, he'll use it, so technically speaking, there was always a chance that u were gonna bust ur ass and he wasnt gonna like it and thus wouldnt use it. u KNEW that when u made the sig & avi, so im not exactly sure why ur annoyed. maybe u didnt take him seriously when he said IF. perhaps u should have.

Guest Lullaby

They can come to this thread, where they're SUPPOSED to come, and chances are they'll see that you did it because this thread doesn't get much activity unless one is being done or in this case, when people are arguing.

Now, if that's not enough for you than you're at the wrong place. Don't make sigs and avatars if you can't handle that not everyone will bend the way you want them to just so YOU get credited. This isn't a journaling site and there aren't special areas designated for such a thing. If you're so worried about it, try mentioning the credit thing BEFORE you "waste your time".

I'm not annoyed at him. The person I'm annoyed is at some girl/woman who thinks she is better than everyone else. I was never annoyed at Neo I just said it's nice to credit.

They can come to this thread, where they're SUPPOSED to come, and chances are they'll see that you did it because this thread doesn't get much activity unless one is being done or in this case, when people are arguing.

Now, if that's not enough for you than you're at the wrong place. Don't make sigs and avatars if you can't handle that not everyone will bend the way you want them to just so YOU get credited. This isn't a journaling site and there aren't special areas designated for such a thing. If you're so worried about it, try mentioning the credit thing BEFORE you "waste your time".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not arguing with you. You're arguing with me for some stupid crap. And again, as I have repeated plenty of times now. It's a NICE thing to do, to credit. Why don't you just drop it already?

Guest Lullaby
I'm not annoyed at him. The person I'm annoyed is at some girl/woman who thinks she is better than everyone else. I was never annoyed at Neo I just said it's nice to credit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say I was better than everyone. I said I was better than YOU.

Oh wow, many people spend their time making things a lot better than you (and no, I'm not referring to myself because I don't think my stuff is that great) and they don't even ask for credit. That's a stupid thing to ask for on a messageboard.

Well yea, there are plenty of people better than me at graphics. This isn't the best thing I've ever done considering I have a size limit.

As for me being cocky? I am. I have every right to be because you know why? I'm better than you and I know it. And towards you using the saying before, I highly doubt that but I'll let you have it.

There is always someone better than you. So your little 'get over yourself' to me can also be towards yourself.

Guest Lullaby
I'm not arguing with you. You're arguing with me for some stupid crap. And again, as I have repeated plenty of times now. It's a NICE thing to do, to credit. Why don't you just drop it already?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you honestly thought it was stupid, you would've shut up a long time ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say I was better than everyone. I said I was better than YOU.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't know me so you saying that you either, one, think you're better than everyone else also or two, assume you know me and THINK you are better than me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no but u did say it was kinda rude of him not to use ur sig & avi that u made for him and im saying he gave u the disclaimer: IF he likes it...technically speaking, since u were asking him to credit u in his sig, he didnt like it...so he didnt use it....

u were told this. therefore, i hardly find his behavior rude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you honestly thought it was stupid, you would've shut up a long time ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because I am allowed to defend myself from you, no? If you didn't think it was stupid to credit at all you wouldn't have STARTED the whole thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no but u did say it was kinda rude of him not to use ur sig & avi that u made for him and im saying he gave u the disclaimer: IF he likes it...technically speaking, since u were asking him to credit u in his sig, he didnt like it...so he didnt use it....

u were told this. therefore, i hardly find his behavior rude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said it was rude of anyone. Not him. And then he explained that he credits when someone says something about it, and then I apologized. So, again, why are YOU fighting with me?