Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

The feeling's mutual.. towards you anyway, Lullaby. Everyone is always like 'oh you are so nice lullaby thanks for the pictures'. Um yea, have they seen your snob side?

We just don't like you. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that sounds about accurate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.. I never did anything to either of you. At least you original sin. So yea, if you don't like me you can just shut up and don't talk to me. Why waste your time on someone you don't like, right?

Guest Lullaby

I am a nice person, to the people I like. You're the only person I've been rude to aside from a few fakes on this board.

The feeling's mutual.. towards you anyway. Everyone is always like 'oh you are so nice lullaby thanks for the pictures'. Um yea, have they seen your snob side?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah...towards u....and thats it...which suggests that perhaps she didnt like the way YOU came off originally

i've never actually seen her behave in this manner toward anyone who didnt warrant it.

Well yea, there are plenty of people better than me at graphics. This isn't the best thing I've ever done considering I have a size limit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, doing something at 128x128 pixels, or 600xwhatever the sig is, is a lot easier than making something at 10 feet by 7 and a half feet, so that really isn't an excuse.

Because I am allowed to defend myself from you, no? If you didn't think it was stupid to credit at all you wouldn't have STARTED the whole thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Credit is stupid on a messageboard since it takes TWO SECONDS to go to the thread SPECIFICALLY MADE for avatars and signatures and see who made something. So, logically, they would see that out of the kindness of your heart you made something for Neo. And then they would, one would think, request something from you if you felt up to it. Since they SAW that you posted them for someone else. If this was a journal site, where there were thousands of people who only deal with maybe 5% of the group MAYBE crediting would make sense. But here? It's IS stupid.

I am a nice person, to the people I like. You're the only person I've been rude to aside from a few fakes on this board.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if you're calling me fake or the others fake. So you admit to being rude. But why? Because I was 'supposedly' rude to Neo? Have you taken the time to get to know me and learn that I'm one of those people who say something and it comes out the wrong way? Everyone takes just about everything I say in the negative way and think I'm being rude.

Actually, doing something at 128x128 pixels, or 600xwhatever the sig is, is a lot easier than making something at 10 feet by 7 and a half feet, so that really isn't an excuse.

Well being a graphic artist, I work with big things, not small things. To ME it is easier to make something like a wall paper than something like an icon.

Credit is stupid on a messageboard since it takes TWO SECONDS to go to the thread SPECIFICALLY MADE for avatars and signatures and see who made something. So, logically, they would see that out of the kindness of your heart you made something for Neo. And then they would, one would think, request something from you if you felt up to it. Since they SAW that you posted them for someone else. If this was a journal site, where there were thousands of people who only deal with maybe 5% of the group MAYBE crediting would make sense. But here? It's IS stupid.

Stupid to you and stupid to lullaby and stupid probably to original sin and maybe neo. but considering he said he credits people it's probably not stupid to him.

It's not stupid to me. What if you made someone something, and they didn't say anything about you making it, in the sig or when someone comments and asks who makes it?

Shouldn't you be taking a hint if that happens all the time? DON'T TALK.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was actually thinking the same thing...at least if its happening all the time...then something's up...no?

Edited by OriginalSin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: Shouldn't you have stayed at the pound if you were going to be a bitch all your life?

I'm tired of wasting time on you. I said I didn't talk to snobs and it's going to stay that way. Later. :gocho:

oh, and now you actually have a reason to dislike me.

Well being a graphic artist, I work with big things, not small things. To ME it is easier to make something like a wall paper than something like an icon.

I'm not going to throw around credentials because that really won't get us anywhere, But being a "graphic artist" you should be able to work at any size. From logos (which are a lot smaller than icons) to billboards, you have to be able to do everything.

Stupid to you and stupid to lullaby and stupid probably to original sin and maybe neo. but considering he said he credits people it's probably not stupid to him.

It's not stupid to me. What if you made someone something, and they didn't say anything about you making it, in the sig or when someone comments and asks who makes it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you'd paid attention you would have seen that people DO say who makes it. Or they can, as I said, come here and see who made it. Credit isn't nesescary on a message board. Where people CAN SEE that you posted it, and that you made it quite easily. If it had been an icon for a journal site, or a banner for a website, then I can see reason for credit. But here? No.

Guest Lullaby

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: Shouldn't you have stayed at the pound if you were going to be a bitch all your life?

I'm tired of wasting time on you. I said I didn't talk to snobs and it's going to stay that way. Later. :gocho:

oh, and now you actually have a reason to dislike me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a reason before which is more of a reason than this because THIS is just retarded.

I'm not going to throw around credentials because that really won't get us anywhere, But being a "graphic artist" you should be able to work at any size. From logos (which are a lot smaller than icons) to billboards, you have to be able to do everything.

Well I do work with everything. I'm saying I don't 'bust my ass' on avatars and sigs because they are a lot smaller. Actually this is the only forum I have seen them to be this small. The other one I post on is 500x300

If you'd paid attention you would have seen that people DO say who makes it. Or they can, as I said, come here and see who made it. Credit isn't nesescary on a message board. Where people CAN SEE that you posted it, and that you made it quite easily. If it had been an icon for a journal site, or a banner for a website, then I can see reason for credit. But here? No.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But there are some people who don't give credit. I don't go on a journal site, so there is no use talking to me of those. It's just my opinion that credit should be given, it's a nice thing to do. Some people don't even bother looking at an request thread. I didn't even know there was one on here until I looked at the general forum. So like I said, it's yours and some others, maybe many others opinion that credit shouldn't be given or doesn't matter, and I respect that, but it's my opinion that it does matter, and you should respect that too.

Well I do work with everything. I'm saying I don't 'bust my ass' on avatars and sigs because they are a lot smaller. Actually this is the only forum I have seen them to be this small. The other one I post on is 500x300

But there are some people who don't give credit. I don't go on a journal site, so there is no use talking to me of those. It's just my opinion that credit should be given, it's a nice thing to do. Some people don't even bother looking at an request thread. I didn't even know there was one on here until I looked at the general forum. So like I said, it's yours and some others, maybe many others opinion that credit shouldn't be given or doesn't matter, and I respect that, but it's my opinion that it does matter, and you should respect that too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are some people, yes. But there are always going to be people like that, and throwing a fit because someoen isn't going to give it to you just wastes your time. It is a nice thing to do, but most of the time? People aren't nice.

I know that and luckily Neo is. I just didn't think of asking if he credited people when people asked about it. I'm not that bright all the time. Maybe if I thought of that sooner Lullaby wouldn't have come and bitched at me and said she disliked me for a reason she hasn't even stated yet.

That's not bad. The only thing I don't like about it is the glowing text, but I was never a fan of that. Someone else could absolutely love glowing text.

And trust me, I have seen way way worse if you think you are bad at making stuff.