Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Maiya, again- I can't edit gifs that are already gifs. :no:

Danni, I just picked the moments in which the model was most appearant, I hope it's okay like this?

I couldn't really sharpen/color to keep it under the upload limit.

Let me know if you want changes :wave:

yh7ts.gif

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/yh7ts

Also, I'm working on a bit of a project so I won't be taking any requests for about a week, sorry guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Beachbunny, do you have a better video?

The background in this one just moves too much, to be honest. :no:

I could make the other sets too, but don't expect them to be done very soon, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a fun challenge for a creative and skillful BZ member :D Here's what you will be working with:

abtyQ5LV.jpg acfcAGhy.jpg abepsUsS.jpg abkTzQTi.jpg adcBZPpY.jpg adv4RKNJ.jpg adrG2UZv.jpg add5msgo.jpg adnuegnx.jpg admWu7Rj.jpg abhVLV57.jpg acxc7Y4x.jpg addL8Vb9.jpg acwGyaQA.jpg adri2tZJ.jpg

adq3KQWU.jpg abhKOV1N.jpg adwBCRXl.jpg acqwfqgA.jpg adhFKI5B.jpg

Criteria

1) You DO NOT need to use all the videos and photos I posted. You may use as many or as few photos you like. Although I must say I am quite fond on the first photo (candid one taken on a cellphone) :hehe: ;)

- I really like the first video. I posted the second video to provide more options just in case you would like to use or combine both videos in some way. Whatever is fine---I am letting you decide. All I care about is the parts working well together (Y)

2) I prefer if the whole set was NOT animated. In other words, I would like either the avatar or the signature to have animation---not both. I do have a stronger preference for the signature to have animation and not the avatar. However it is fine if it is the other way around, or if you feel it would look better if both had animation :yes:

3) I would like my username somewhere on the set. If you cannot put it on both the avatar and signature it is fine. Just have it on one. You can animate it if it works better ;)

Other that those criteria I am open to anything. You can experiment and create multiple sets if your heart desires :hehe: As long as it looks good and the parts work well together, that's all that matters. So be as creative as you like!!! :ddr: Let me know if there are any questions. I look forward to seeing the masterpiece(s). Thanks to whoever takes on this project!!! :hug:Flower%20for%20you.gif

• 2 weeks later...