Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I know that. I mean really it's no huge deal for the girl in the modeling world. It's not like it's gonna take her career to the next level. If she has that star quality yes but I don't think she has '"it".

It's probably gonna be Emily R anyway.

Yeah Kate Bock was a strange choice. Of course I want her to win because she's my fav but I would assume Lily would win because she's also fairly known and got a cover as a Rookie. If that doesn't scream ROTY then what does. But it's clearly fixed based on the sudden change of results.

Yeah Kate Bock was a strange choice. Of course I want her to win because she's my fav but I would assume Lily would win because she's also fairly known and got a cover as a Rookie. If that doesn't scream ROTY then what does. But it's clearly fixed based on the sudden change of results.

The popularity contest would more then likely be for EmRata as most people will know her. Plus sites like the other ones i visit feature her all the time whenever she does something :idk: Plus, asking people around me that I know well they all said she was the best rookie in terms of body face no cause of the bronze but the rest of the girls they were kinda meh on.

i'm going to occasionally post the ROTY percentages so we can see how wildly they change...

February 18, 7:15pm

34% Emily Ratajkowski

34% Gigi Hadid

14% Sara Sampaio

7% Hannah Ferguson

February 19, 8:45pm

33% Emily Ratajkowski

33% Gigi Hadid

16% Hannah Ferguson

11% Sara Sampaio

2% Samantha Hoopes

February 20, 7:15pm

29% Emily Ratajkowski

29% Sara Sampaio

25% Gigi Hadid

8% Hannah Ferguson

7% Samantha Hoopes

February 21, 7:30pm

27% Gigi Hadid

27% Emily Ratajkowski

20% Samantha Hoopes

19% Sara Sampaio

5% Hannah Ferguson

so for people who have seen the magazine on newsstands, have you seen them displayed with the front cover (butts) or the back cover (kate)?  the place i bought mine prominently featured both covers.  they were even placed side-by-side on the racks as if they were two different magazines. 

seems like SI's version of having it both ways.

so for people who have seen the magazine on newsstands, have you seen them displayed with the front cover (butts) or the back cover (kate)?  the place i bought mine prominently featured both covers.  they were even placed side-by-side on the racks as if they were two different magazines. 

seems like SI's version of having it both ways.

i'm going to occasionally post the ROTY percentages so we can see how wildly they change...

February 18, 7:15pm

34% Emily Ratajkowski

34% Gigi Hadid

14% Sara Sampaio

7% Hannah Ferguson

February 19, 8:45pm

33% Emily Ratajkowski

33% Gigi Hadid

16% Hannah Ferguson

11% Sara Sampaio

2% Samantha Hoopes

February 20, 7:15pm

29% Emily Ratajkowski

29% Sara Sampaio

25% Gigi Hadid

8% Hannah Ferguson

7% Samantha Hoopes

February 21, 7:30pm

27% Gigi Hadid

27% Emily Ratajkowski

20% Samantha Hoopes

19% Sara Sampaio

5% Hannah Ferguson

What exactly "happens" when a model wins ROTY? Are they officially guaranteed a slot for next year, or is that just tradition? Are there other built-in benefits besides just bragging rights and/or press?

Funny to see cover girl Aldridge with one of the lowest %s.

Its a tragic.  She has long been one of the best beauties around and her shoot was the absolute best overall IMO.  All her pics were great.

What exactly "happens" when a model wins ROTY? Are they officially guaranteed a slot for next year, or is that just tradition? Are there other built-in benefits besides just bragging rights and/or press?

I think its for both bragging rights and a guaranteed spot in the next issue only.

^ A Kansas man in the house?  The poll is indeed horrible and not a fan of Hannah, but our agreement ends there.  The Jayhawks blow and last night only made us even  :hehe:

I just realized that Texas has never made it past the Final Four in the NCAA tournament. That blows.

I like Hannah-

2.jpg4.jpg1.jpg