Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

- Heidi K

op44-169400-raw1200.jpg op44-169437-raw1200.jpg op44-169475-raw1200.jpg op44-169496-raw1200.jpg op44-169542-raw1200.jpg 

- Yamila D

op44-169547-raw1200.jpg op44-169553-raw1200.jpg op44-169558-raw1200.jpg op44-169587-raw1200.jpg op44-169672-raw1200.jpg 

- Kathy I

op44-229150-raw1200.jpg th_234cbb308734293.jpg/monthly_02_2014/post-1004-0-1593825578-42889_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="op44-229287-raw1200.jpg"> op44-229300-raw1200.jpg 

- Kate Upton

op44-166667-raw1200.jpg op44-166719-raw1200.jpg th_bcd0c7308734111.jpg/monthly_02_2014/post-1004-0-1593825578-55264_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="op44-166791-raw1200.jpg"> op44-166800-raw1200.jpg 

op44-169738-raw1200.jpg 

The End...

I´ve just fainted :heart: thank you Pretty for all the hard work and Pheno, of course!

From my perspective ov view, this mag looks damn good, I even love pic of girls I´m not fan of :heart: love the locations, love that they showed something from each one and managed to combine it with the girls, fantastic!

Also for the photoshop, which seems much less prominent than the year before - great work! As soon as it arrives here, I´m gonna buy the mag :woot:

I find the legend pictures quite weird.  I don't think they got whatever they were trying for.

A few months back, there was a quick vid of Emily in a wet-t, being sprayed by a water bottle.  Too bad it was hardly used in the issue and her full vids..

I loved the cover with Nina, Lily and Chrissy.  Really thought it was great!

UNTIL I saw the Kate Upton one.  i'm truly not even a big fan of her's -- but that cover is giving me a *WOW* moment like I haven't felt since Rebecca Romijn's cover in 1999.  Seriously, it's without question Kate's best cover. and it's the best cover in a damn DECADE, imo. 

also --- can we just discuss the fact that Christie Brinkley is SIXTY (60!!!) YEARS OLD!???!?! Sweet Jesus whatever she's drinking, can I please have some?  The woman looks astonishing. like, pick-my-jaw-up-off-the-floor incredible.  and though i'm sure she must've had some kind of 'help' to remain so youthful, it really must've been some subtle work, because you can't really tell at all.  

in the issue:

Favourites:

Kate - best shoot she's had with SI, imo. 

Cris - new Noemie

Chanel - who knew she was such a babe?

Lily - the girl you take home to mama. 

Sara - new Kathy Ireland

Hannah - hot daughter of the preacher 

Disappointed: 

Emily - seriously, i thought this girl would be a contender for future SI 'legend', but the pics aren't making me feel it. 

Genevieve - i just don't get it. 

I really love almost all of the pics and think they did a good job with scaling at least some of the photoshop back a bit.  However...

1) WTF did they do with Emily Ratajkowski and the bronzer??? It looks like she's in black face FFS. It doesn't look like they used as much in the body paint pics and she looks gorgeous there. Her body is... asdf;lkasd;fja

2) I  was surprised Kate Upton in space wasn't on the cover, but I think slowen called it, those zero gravity pics look ridiculous. After seeing the video, it seems like there were a lot of logistics that they didn't really think through beforehand, or something. Kate did as well and looked as good as anyone really could expect someone to when being thrown and bashed around. Maybe SI needed to get some Vadim pro tips before embarking on that journey...

3) OMG Hannah Ferguson, Sara Sampaio!! Wasn't expecting to like them as much as I did. Sara with dat... well, you know.

4) Love the pics of Genevieve and Emily D. Stunning location, maybe my favorite SI location to date. Plus the girls look hot as, but that's a given.

Thanks for all the scans!! You guys are legends!!

Wow this is the best issue in years. All veterans look awesome, even Bock looks great. I'm only dissapointed with Anne's photos....she doesn't look her best and the photos are meh

I like almost all rookies, Sara and Lily are perfect for SI :heart: also Chanel looks surprisingly good. I'm still not sure about Bregje and Marloes, But Samantha and Valerie are not my cup of tea. Valerie's face... :ninja: Hannah F. gives me same vibes like Kate B. last year (barbie; without emotions) but she's very pretty.

Can I just say that all of the Czech Chicks still look amazing! :thumbsup:

Yesss :clap: they should have made photo of all of them together :D

But Petra looks... Ehm... Weird? I love her but don't like these photos at all. Maybe it's the make up or her (ugly) blonde hair but she does't look good. :(

Edit: she looks much better in motion!

Wow this is the best issue in years. All veterans look awesome, even Bock looks great. I'm only dissapointed with Anne's photos....she doesn't look her best and the photos are meh

I like almost all rookies, Sara and Lily are perfect for SI :heart: also Chanel looks surprisingly good. I'm still not sure about Bregje and Marloes, But Samantha and Valerie are not my cup of tea. Valerie's face... :ninja: Hannah F. gives me same vibes like Kate B. last year (barbie; without emotions) but she's very pretty.

I think this is one of the best Anne`s years in SI, there are some pictures that are strange, either photoshop or makeup..

overall I think her shoot was very classy and they didn`t photoshoped her freckles like last year, that`s always a plus

Sara shits all over the other 11 rookies. She looks stunning.

The biggest rookie surprise was Hannah F, she looks amazing. Good choice (Y)

From the vererans Anne, Emily, Kate & Hanah are my favorites. Shame SI passed on Anne because she looks killer.

I am huge fan of Nina but she looks kinda meh this year, not cover worthy at all. And don't even get me started with Chrissy and Lily.

Brooklyn looks flawless but next time please put her in a bikini :whistle: