Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Over the next two weeks SwimDaily will be releasing the identities of the record-high 12 rookies picked to carry the Swimsuit franchise into its next 50 years. Check back every day at 2 p.m. ET for a new reveal!

BTW, while i agree with MJ that this is the best rookie class ever, she should know that 12 rookies is not a record. 

the concept of rookies was introduced in 1999 and the very next year had 15 rookies: elsa benitez, kylie bax, kristy hinze, malia jones, malania knauss, shakara ledard, ana paula lemes, naoemie lenoir, josie maran, carre otis, gabrielle reece, rachel roberts, molly sims, and estella warren

Over the next two weeks SwimDaily will be releasing the identities of the record-high 12 rookies picked to carry the Swimsuit franchise into its next 50 years. Check back every day at 2 p.m. ET for a new reveal!

BTW, while i agree with MJ that this is the best rookie class ever, she should know that 12 rookies is not a record. 

the concept of rookies was introduced in 1999 and the very next year had 15 rookies: elsa benitez, kylie bax, kristy hinze, malia jones, malania knauss, shakara ledard, ana paula lemes, naoemie lenoir, josie maran, carre otis, gabrielle reece, rachel roberts, molly sims, and estella warren

and Veronica Varekova :D :p

Where do you get that the concept of rookies was introduced in 1999?

so the barbie cover was a ruse to swerve us and is not really the cover? thank god.. why would they have a show to reveal the cover if it was revealed already.. start taking bets on the cover model now!!  my bet is on Kate Upton, she will sell more than Barbie or any other model! 

No one has three peated since the 80' s so they should give it to Kate again.

SI have a chance to make history and they are not going to blow it especially the 50th edition and Kate is there biggest cash cow whether anyone likes it or not she sells like crazy.